Nema 11 stepper motor for sale. 2 phase stepper motor with step angle 1.8 deg, size 28*28*32mm / 28*28*45mm / 28*28*51mm for options, 4 or 6 wires, holding torque 6.0-16.7oz.in, stepper motor voltage up to 6.2V. The cheap sepper motor is widely used in solar energy, medical equipment, industrial automation, automobile, office automation, textile machinery, etc.
For more details, please visit here
- Step Angle Accuracy: ±5% (full step.no load)
- Resistance Accuracy: ±10%
- Inductance Accuracy: ±20%
- Temnerature Rise: 80℃ Max. (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Ambient Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ Min.500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 500VAC·5mA for one Min.
- Shaft Radial Play: 0.06Max. (450 g-load)
- Shaft Axial Play: 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
- Insulation Class: Class B 130°
- Warranty: 12 months
- Certificate: CE, ROHs, ISO/SGS9001
|Model||Rated Voltage||Rated Current||Phase Resistance||Inductance||Holding Torque||Motor Leads||Rotor Inertia||Weight||Length|
|Single Shaft||Double Shaft||oz-in||kg-cm|
NEMA 11 Stepper Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
NEMA 11 Stepper Motor Wiring Diagram
Stepper Motor Torque Curve
Driving Mode: Constant current drive
Driving Voltage: 24V DC
Excitation Mode: 2 phase
Remarks: Peak current is equal to √2 times effective value.
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- How to Select Stepper Motor and Stepper Driver?
1. Judge how much torque is needed: Static torque is one of the main parameters for selecting a stepper motor driver. When the load is large, a high torque motor is required. When the torque index is large, the motor size is large either.
2. Judge the running speed of the motor: When the speed is high, a motor with a larger phase current and a smaller inductance should be selected to increase the power input. What's more, a higher supply voltage should be chosen when users select the stepper motor driver.
3. Select the installation specifications of stepper motor, such as 57mm, 86mm, 110mm stepper motor sizing, which is mainly related to the torque requirements.
4. Determine the requirements for positioning accuracy and vibration: determine whether to subdivide and how much subdivision is required.
5. The stepper driver is selected according to the current, subdivision and supply voltage of the stepper motor.