Isolation transformer is a transformer used to transfer electrical power from AC power source to a particular device (from primary to secondary side) without electrically connecting the two circuits for safety.
PEACO SUPPORT offers custom single phase & three pahse isolation transformers for customers and they have the following features:
- Provide a wide range of power capacity from 300VA to 300 kVA, convert 1 phase or 3 phase primary voltage 120V/ 380V/ 415V/ 480V AC to 3 phase secondary voltage 200V/ 220V/ 208V/ 240V/ 380V AC and other step up and step down transformers with special capacity and voltage can be customized.
- With fully enamelled copper/aluminum wires for options, high temperature/ insulation resistance, H-class vacuum impregnated insulation to reduce the transformer working noise, loss, temperature rise and increase service life of transformer.
- Optional open/enclosed type isolation transformers, which provide electromagnetic and electro static shielding and protect against from lightening, short circuit and impulse noise.
- Dry type isolation transforme features natural air self cooling, IP20 encapsulated enclosure for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- High working efficiency 80%~99%, CE and ISO certified, longer service life. Competitive price and short lead time from factory directly.
- ideal for use in general control circuits and general applications such as safety lighting, indicator lights, precision machine tool, CNC machine tool, mechanical and electronic equipmentetc, etc. in electrical and the engineering industries.
Our single phase isolation transformers and three phase transforners' input & output, capacity, voltage, current, insulation grade, etc. can be designed to meet your requirements.