Isolation transformer is a transformer used to transfer electrical power from AC power source to a particular device (from primary to secondary side) without electrically connecting the two circuits for safety.
Peaco Support offers custom single phase isolation transformer & three pahse isolation transformers for customers and they have the following features:
- A wide range of power capacity from 300VA to 300 kVA, 1 phase or 3 phase primary voltage 120V/ 380V/ 415V/ 480V AC to 3 phase secondary voltage 200V/ 220V/ 208V/ 240V/ 380V AC to step up / step down voltage. Special capacity and voltage can be customized.
- Fully 100% enamelled copper/aluminum wires for options, high temperature/ insulation resistance, H-class vacuum impregnated insulation to reduce the transformer working noise, loss, temperature rise and increase service life of transformer.
- Optional open/enclosed type isolation transformers, which provide electromagnetic and electro static shielding and protect against from lightening, short circuit and impulse noise.
- Dry type isolation transforme features optional analogue display and digital display.
- High working efficiency up to max. 99%, CE, RoHS and ISO certified, longer service life. Competitive price and short lead time from factory directly.
- ideal for use in general control circuits and general applications such as safety lighting, indicator lights, precision machine tool, CNC machine tool, mechanical and electronic equipmentetc, etc. in electrical and the engineering industries.
Our single phase isolation transformers and three phase transforners' input & output, capacity, voltage, current, insulation grade, etc. can be customized to meet your requirements.