High speed linear actuator comes with 32mm/s travel speed, 12V/ 24V DC voltage, max. dynamic load 4000N, standard & custom 50mm~600mm stroke length, aluminum alloy shaft, limit switches built at both ends, hall sensor position feedback is available. It is also a hospital bed linear actuator widely applied to indoor massage chairs, functional sofas, automatic window openings, medical equipment, etc.
- For more industrial linear actuators, please visit here Peaco Support Industrial Linear Actuators Catalog.
- For more medical linear actuators, please visit here Peaco Support Medical Linear Actuators Catalog.
- For lifting columns and remotes, please visit Peaco Support Lifting Columns and Remotes Catalog.
- With micro DC permanent magnet motor, small size, low noise about 40db, waterproof, easy to install.
- Optional 50mm~600mm stroke length, 50N~4000N load capacity and other strokes and loads can be customized according to your needs.
- High speed linear actuator, max. working speed up to 32mm/s.
- Signal feedback Hall semsor is supported.
- Comes with built-in limit switches to prevent over travel (extension, with safety nut.
- Equipped with metal gear, stable quality and long service life.
- Can automatically stop at fully open and fully close position.
- Widely used in robotic vehicles, automatic guidance vehicles, camper, door openers, floor cleaning equipment, lawn mower, snow plow, boat, solar tracker system, wheelchairs, harvesting machine, construction machine, etc.
|Stroke Length*||50/ 100/ 150/ 200/ 250/ 300/ 350/ 400/ 450/ 500/ 550/ 600mm (Optional and other strokes can be customized)|
|Load Capacity*||50/ 100/ 150/ 200/ 400/ 450/ 500/ 600/ 700/ 800/ 1000/ 1200N/ 1500N/ 2000N/ 3000N/ 4000N (Optional and other loads can be customized)
|Max. Dynamic Load||4000N|
|Travel Speed||5 to 32mm/s|
|Duty Cycle||10% (2 min continous moving)|
|IP Rating||IP43 (indoor use)|
|Signal Feedback*||Hall sensor|
Note: * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
Linear Actuator Load, Stroke and Speed Selection
|Code*||Dynamic Load (N)||Speed±10% (mm/s)||Current (amp) (in normal temperature)|
|Free Load||Full Load||Free Load||Full Load|
Note: The data above are typically made with a stable power supply and an ambient temperature.
Linear Actuator Dimension (mm)
Strokes in Different Load Ranges
|S: Stroke Range (mm)||Load capacity (N)|
For safety reasons, an additional installation length is required if a long stroke is required.
S: Stroke Length, L: Installation Length
L=S+150 (20mm＜S ≤ 250mm), (250mm＜S ≤ 350mm), (350mm＜S ≤ 450mm)
L=S+175 (450mm＜S ≤600mm)
L=S+225 (600＜S ≤800)
Linear Actuator Applications