Good price medical linear actuator comes with 12V/ 24V/ 36V/ 48V DC voltage, max. dynamic load 2000N, standard & custom 50mm~600mm stroke length, 6 to 15mm/s travel speed, IP65 protection, waterproof and low noise. The hospital bed linear actuator is widely used in electric nursing bed, electric hospital bed, personal care bed and other applications.
For more medical linear actuators, please visit here Peaco Support Medical Linear Actuators Catalog.
For searching lifting columns and remotes, please visit Peaco Support Lifting Columns and Remotes Catalog.
- With micro DC permanent magnet motor, small size, low noise, waterproof, easy to install.
- Optional 50mm~600mm stroke length, 50N~2000N load capacity and other strokes and loads can be customized according to your needs.
- High speed linear actuator, max. working speed up to 15mm/s.
- Signal feedback Hall semsor is supported.
- Built-in limit switch, not adjustable.
- Equipped with metal gear, stable quality and long service life.
- Can automatically stop and make changes in direction by just reversing the polarity of the applied voltage.
- Widely used in robotic vehicles, automatic guidance vehicles, camper, door openers, floor cleaning equipment, lawn mower, snow plow, boat, solar tracker system, wheelchairs, harvesting machine, construction machine, etc.
|Stroke Length*||50/ 100/ 150/ 200/ 250/ 300/ 350/ 400/ 450/ 500/ 550/ 600mm (Optional and other strokes can be customized)|
|Load Capacity*||50/ 100/ 150/ 200/ 400/ 450/ 500/ 600/ 700/ 800/ 1000/ 1200N/ 1500N/ 2000N (Optional and other loads can be customized)
|Max. Dynamic Load||2000N|
|Travel Speed||6 to 15mm/s|
|Duty Cycle||25% (2 min continous moving)|
|Signal Feedback*||Hall sensor|
Note: * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
Linear Actuator Load, Stroke and Speed Selection
|Code*||Gear Ratio||Dynamic Load (N)||Speed (mm/s)±10%||Current (amp)||Max. Stroke w/o Hall Sensor (mm)||Max. Stroke w/ Hall Sensor (mm)|
|Free Load||Full Load||Free Load||Full Load||Free Load||Full Load|
Note: The data above are typically made with a stable power supply and an ambient temperature.
Linear Actuator Dimension (mm)
S: Stroke Length, L: Min Mounting Length
L=S+115 (50mm≤Stroke＜415mm), L=S+140 (350mm≤Stroke＜545mm), L=S+175 (450≤Stroke≤775)
Medical Linear Actuator Applications