Good price 750W inflatable blower for bounce house provides powerful 750W motor and air outlet for quick filling and strong air flowing, a handle for easy carrying, 220-240V 50Hz/110-120V 60Hz voltage. Safe and quiet bounce house blower for children and adults, 2 vents with wire meshes covering, waterproof cable. Inflate your play area in mere seconds now.
Inflatable Blower Features
- Reliable & Smooth Running. The bounce house blower provides strong and efficient 750w (1 hp) motor, 11.5cm (outside) air outlet diameter for quickly filling, strong air flowing and stable running.
- Safe Operation. Electric air blower has a transparent cover on the switch for safe turning on/off in case it gets wet, 2 vents with wire meshes covering for protecting hands from cutting during running.
- Compact & Portable Design. The 1 hp blower for bounce house comes with a handle on the top for easy and convenient transport or carrying, takes less space with small size for portable operation by one person independently.
- Silent Air Blower. This jumping castle blower adopts high-quality metal impellers, which greatly reduces its noise during operation and built-in bearing, which greatly reduces noise spreading.
- Wide Applications. The inflatable blower is widely used in outdoor bounce houses, water slides, jumping castles, air sofas and other suitable inflatable bouncers.
Inflatable Blower Specifications
- Model: PEACO-4E
- Power: 750W (1 hp)
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz / 110-120V 60Hz
- Speed: 2850 rpm
- Pressure: 1750 Pa
- Air Flow: 33 m3/min
- Sustainable Operation Time: 24 hours
- Power Cord Length: 4m
- Housing Material: High grade PE
- Waterproof Grade: IPX4
- Certification: CE, UL
- Dimension: 490*310*470mm
- N.W./ G.W.: 8kg/10kg
Inflatable Blower Details & Applications
What Is the Difference between Axial Fan and Centrifugal Fan?
1. The exhaust direction is different. The exhaust direction of the axial flow fan is straight along the axis, the air inlet and exhaust outlet of the fan are on a parallel axis, while the exhaust direction of the centrifugal fan is perpendicular to the air inlet for achieving 360 degrees of specified direction exhaust.
2. The installation difficulty is different. The installation of axial flow fan is relatively simple, usually it is directly installed on the wall or connected to the air duct. However, centrifugal fan installation is more complicated.
3. The difference between air volume and air pressure. the air volume and pressure of the axial flow fan are relatively small and there is basically no air pressure, while the air volume and pressure of the centrifugal fan is relatively large. If there are many pipe elbows, the air extraction distance and the air supply distance are relatively far. If the pipeline resistance is large, centrifugal fans have to be used.
4. The appearance and shape are different. The appearance of the axial flow fan is basically cylindrical and the appearance of the centrifugal fan is snail-shaped.
5. The motor connection of the fan is different. The motor connection of the axial flow fan is generally in the body of the fan and the motor of the centrifugal fan is connected by the shaft, which is usually externally installed outside the fan suction tube.