380W jumping castle blower for sale, 220-240V 50Hz/110-120V 60Hz input voltage, 19 m3/min airflow, 2m long power cord. The small inflatable blower housing comes with high efficiency 380W motor for reliable and smooth running. High quality commercial bounce house blower for small and medium bounce house, jumping castle, water slide. Competitive price and free shipping.
Inflatable Blower Features
- Reliable & Smooth Running. The bounce house blower provides strong and efficient 380w (0.51 hp) motor, 4-1/4" (outside) air outlet diameter for quickly filling, strong air flowing and stable running.
- Safe Operation. Electric air blower has a transparent cover on the switch for safe turning on/off in case it gets wet, 2 vents with wire meshes covering for protecting hands from cutting during running.
- Compact & Portable Design. The blower comes with a handle on the top for easy and convenient transport or carrying, takes less space with small size for portable operation by one person independently.
- Silent Air Blower. This jumping castle blower adopts high-quality metal impellers, which greatly reduces its noise during operation and built-in bearing, which greatly reduces noise spreading.
- Wide Applications. The inflatable blower is widely used in outdoor bounce houses, water slides, jumping castles, air sofas and other suitable inflatable bouncers.
Inflatable Blower Specifications
- Model: PEACO-2E
- Power: 380W (0.51 hp)
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz / 110-120V 60Hz
- Speed: 2830 rpm
- Pressure: 1600 Pa
- Air Flow: 19 m3/min
- Sustainable Operation Time: 24 hours
- Power Cord Length: 2m
- Housing Material: High grade PE
- Waterproof Grade: IPX4
- Certification: CE, UL
- Dimension: 440*280*445mm
- G.W.: 6kg
Inflatable Blower Details & Applications
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- What is Air Blower?
Air blower is mainly composed of motor, air filter, blower body, air chamber, base (and oil tank), drip nozzle. Inflatable blower runs eccentrically on the offset rotor in the cylinder and makes the volume change between the blades in the rotor slot to draw air in, compress air and spit out it.
During operation, the pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send lubrication to the drip nozzle, and drip into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, while keeping the gas in the cylinder from returning. This type of blower is also called a sliding vane blower.