AC contactor uses the main contact to open and close the circuit and uses the auxiliary contact to execute the control command, thereby completing the power switch and control circuit. 40 amp AC contactor features multiple auxiliary contact configurations, voltage ratings including 24V/ 48V/ 110V/ 220V coil. Other currents are also optional. Lightweight, small and efficient CJX2 AC contactors for aerospace commercial and military electrical power systems.
AC Contactor Specifications
|Rated current* (optional)
|Conventional heating current||60A|
|Rated insulation voltage||690V|
|Powe of controllable 3-phase squirrelcage motor (AC-3)||220V||11kW|
|Operatiopnal frequency||Electric life||AC-3||600 operations/h|
|Mechanical life||3600 operations/h|
|Service life||Electric life||AC-3||800,000 operations|
|Mechanical life||800,000 operations|
|Matching fusing model||RT16-63|
|Average power consumption at 50Hz, 20℃||Pick-up||230VA|
|Pole* (Optional)||3P+NO, 3P+NC|
Note: For electricity-related maintenance and installation, make sure that the operator holds the qualification for electrical work and takes necessary power-off and insulation protection measures.
- 32 pieces of iron core with solid materials, the suction is more smooth and tight.
- Provides silver alloy contacts with strong conductivity and flame retardant housing.
- With copper coils with strong electromagnetic suction when the coil is energized.
Normal Working and Installation Conditions
1. Ambient temperature: -5℃~+40℃, the average value should not exceed +35℃ within 24 hours.
2. Altitude: ＜2000m.
3. Atmospheric conditions: When the temperature reaches 40℃, the relative humidity of atomsphere should be ＜50%. When at relatively low temperatures, it could have higher relative humidity. Monthly maximum relative humidity could be not more than 90%. Special measures should be taken if there is occurrence of dews due to temperature changes.
4. Class of pollution: Class 3
5. Installation category. Ⅲ
6. Installation conditions: The inclination degree between the installation surface and the vertical surface does not exceed ±5°.
7. Impact shock: AC contactors should be installed and used in the place where there are no strong shakes and impacts.
AC Contactor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Amax=77, Bmax=129, Cmax=116, Dmax=147, Emax=167, Fmax=103, a=40, b=100/110, Φ=6.5