Peaco support provides a wide selection of CJX2 AC contactors. Contactor CJX2-1810 is such an AC contactor with 18A rated current and 3NO main contact and 1NO auxiliary contact, coil voltages are optional, including 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V AC, etc. Reliable 3 pole/ 4 pole AC contactors are suitable for long distance breaking circuit and frequently starting or control the motor.
AC Contactor Specifications
|Rated current* (optional)
|Conventional heating current||32A|
|Rated insulation voltage||690V|
|Power of controllable 3-phase squirrel cage motor (AC-3)||220V||4kW|
|Operational frequency||Electric life||AC-3||1200 operations/h|
|Mechanical life||3600 operations/h|
|Service life||Electric life||AC-3||1,000,000 operations|
|Mechanical life||10,000,000 operations|
|Matching fusing model||RT16-25|
|Average power consumption at 50Hz, 20℃||Pick-up||76VA|
|Pole* (Optional)||3P+NO, 3P+NC|
Note: For electricity-related maintenance and installation, make sure that the operator holds the qualification for electrical work and takes necessary power-off and insulation protection measures.
- 32 pieces of iron core with solid materials, the suction is more smooth and tight.
- Provides silver alloy contacts with strong conductivity and flame retardant housing.
- With copper coils with strong electromagnetic suction when the coil is energized.
Normal Working and Installation Conditions
1. Ambient temperature: -5℃~+40℃, the average value should not exceed +35℃ within 24 hours.
2. Altitude: ＜2000m.
3. Atmospheric conditions: When the temperature reaches 40℃, the relative humidity of atmosphere should be ＜50%. When at relatively low temperatures, it could have higher relative humidity. Monthly maximum relative humidity could be not more than 90%. Special measures should be taken if there is occurrence of dews due to temperature changes.
4. Class of pollution: Class 3
5. Installation category. Ⅲ
6. Installation conditions: The inclination degree between the installation surface and the vertical surface does not exceed ±5°.
7. Impact shock: AC contactors should be installed and used in the place where there are no strong shakes and impacts.
AC Contactor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Amax=47, Bmax=76, Cmax=82, Dmax=115, Emax=135, Fmax=73, a=35, b=50/60, Φ=4.5
- After the AC contactor coil is energized, the contactor does not move or acts abnormally.
- After the coil is powered off, the contactor does not release or delay release.
- The coil is damaged due to overheating.
- The electromagnet is too noisy.