New style variable frequency drive for 3 phase motor features 175 hp (132 kW) rated capacity, 256A input current. High efficiency 3 phase AC drive used to control the speed of an electrical motor by varying the frequency and voltage of its power supply. Great 3 hp vfd price and high quality with CE certified.
|Rated Capacity||175 hp (132 kW)|
|Rated Input Current||256A (for 380V)|
|Rated Output Current||253A (for 380V)|
|Applicable Motor Output||132 kW|
|Power||Input Rated Voltage*||110V/230V/380V/480V/690V (-15%~+20%)
|Output Rated Voltage*||110V/230V/380V/480V/690V (-15%~+20%)
|Rubust Design||IGBT current > 2 times of inverter output current, Capacitor > 50uF/A|
|PCB aging test||100% test, 50°C, 12 hours.|
|Finished products aging test||100% test, 50°C, 24 hours.|
|Control Feature||Control System||VF Control / Open Sensor Vector Control / Closed loop Vector (PG card)|
|Output Frequency Resolution||0.1Hz|
|Torque Characteristics||Including the auto-torque, auto-slip compensation, starting torque can be 0.5 Hz/150% (V/f), 1 Hz/150% (SVC),0 Hz/180% (FVC)|
|Overload Endurance||150% / 120s, 160% / 60s, 180% / 10s, 200% / 1s|
|Accel / Decel Time||0.1~65000s. (can be set individually)|
|Torque Boost||Automatically torque boost, manually torque boost: 0.1%~30.0%|
|Stall Prevention Level||20~200%, setting of Rated Current|
|Operating Feature||Input / Output Terminals||Keypad||Removable|
|Input terminals||6 multifunctional inputs, one can be work as high speed pulse Input.
3 programmable analog input: AI1, AI2, AI3: 0~10V / 4~20mA.
|Output terminals||2 Groups relay outputs, 1 open collector outputs.
2 Analog outputs, 0~10V / 4~20mA.
|Communication Terminals||Build-in standard RS485 communication interface. MODBUS-RTU communication protocol.|
|Built-in PID||Built-in PID control to easily realize the close loop control of the process parameters (such as pressure, temperature,flow, etc.)|
|Jog Operation||Jog operation frequency: 0.0Hz~maximum frequency. Jog acceleration/deceleration time: 0.1s~3600.0s.|
|Other Function||AVR, S-curve, Over-Voltage Stall Prevention, DC Braking, Fault Records, Adjustable Carried Frequency, Starting Frequency Setting of DC Braking, Over-Current Stall Prevention, Momentary Power Loss Restart, Reverse Inhibition, Frequency Limits, Parameter Lock/Reset.|
|Protection||Over Voltage, Over Current, Under Voltage, Overload, Electronic thermal, Overheating, Self-testing.|
|Others||Including EMC Filter (C2/C3 Standard)|
|Installation Location||Altitude 1,000 m or below, keep from corrosive gasses, liquid and dust.|
|Ambient Temperature||-10°C~+40°C (Non-Condensing and not frozen)|
|Ambient Humidity||Below 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Vibration||9.80665m/s2 (1G) less than 20Hz, 5.88m/s2 (0.6Gat) 20 to 50Hz|
1. The inverter can adjust the motor power and control the speed of an electrical motor to achieve electricity saving. For example, VFD is used for centrifugal fans and water pumps, the operator can control the speed easily according to needs to save energy.
2. VFD can reduce the voltage fluctuation in the power line and avoid the phenomenon of equipment tripping or abnormal operation once the voltage is abnormal.
3. The AC drive can reduce the impact on the power grid, thereby effectively reducing the reactive power loss and increasing the effective power of the power grid.
4. The frequency converter can also reduce the wear between the transmission parts in the machine, which also reduces the cost and improves the system stability.
5. In addition, the variable frequency drive provides full functions, which can be well matched with other control equipment, so as to realize centralized monitoring and real-time control, and solve many problems, including system compatibility for users.