New style 2 hp variable frequency drive for AC motor speed control, featuring 220V 1-phase input to 380V/ 440V/ 460V 3-phase output, closed loop vector control, fast response, speed tracking function and over voltage, under voltage, over current, etc. full protections. Reliable phase converter or frequency converter with 0Hz~5000Hz output frequency range.
For VFD user manual and more datasheet, please visit here to check in details Peaco Support PEACO-9000-VFD User Manual and Datasheet.pdf
- Control modes. V/F, sensorless vector control, vector control with PG function. Closed loop vector control is available. The 1-phase 220V to 3-phase 380V VFD controls speed of three-phase AC induction motor, supports incremental encoder vector control and V/F separation technique.
- High starting torque. The VFDs can be also used as elevator VFDs that produce 150% of the starting torque at 0.5Hz (no speed sensor vector control), produce 180% of zero torque at 0Hz (speed sensor vector control).
- Fast response. Torque respond: <20ms with NO sensor vector control, <5ms with sensor vector control.
- Torque limitation. These AC drives have torque limiting function, which limits the torque within the set maximum torque to provide the maximum torque required to meet the demands of the process requirements or to protect the equipment.
- Expandable communication, optional profibus, TCPIP, CAN.
- Single phase to three phase VFD adopts independent air duct design with better cooling.
- Excellent vector algorithm and online torque compensation are available.
- Output frequency range is 0Hz-5000Hz.
- Speed tracking function is available in VFD, fast and smooth tracking.
- Static parameter identification, learning the resistance and inductance of the motor without rotating the motor, etc., to acilitate the operation of the vector mode when it is not suitable for dynamic learning.
- When the power is cut off or the grid is unstable, the motor can run normally and slow down smoothly.
|Rated capacity||2 hp (1.5 kW, 2.5 kVA)|
|Outline dimension (H*W*D)||190*104*148mm|
|Mounting dimension (H1*W1), Pore size||177*90mm, Φ5, 5kg weight|
|Certification, Warranty||CE, ISO9001, 18 months|
|Input||Rated voltage*||Single phase AC 220V ±20% (210V, 220V, 230V, 240V)|
|Frequency, Tolerance||50Hz/60Hz. Voltage: ±20% voltage unbalance rate:<3%; frequency: ±5%|
|Output||Rated voltage*||Three phase AC 380V/400V/415V/440V/460V (440V, 460V output voltage are only available for the single phase 240V input VFD).|
|Overload capability||150% rated current for 1 minute, 180% rated current for 3 seconds|
|Control function||Torque control accuracy||±5% (FVC)|
|Control mode||V/F, sensorless vector control (SVC), Speed sensor vector control (FVC)|
|Frequency accuracy||Digital setting: The highest frequency×±0.01% Analog setting: The highest frequency×±0.2%|
|Frequency resolution||Digital setting: 0.01Hz; Analog setting: The highest frequencyv×0.1%|
|Torque boost||Auto torque boost, manual torqu boost 0.1%~30.0%|
|V/F curve||Five ways: constant torque V/F curve, 1 kind of user defined V/F curve, 3 kinds of down torque curve (2.0/1.7/1.2 times the power).|
|Acc./Dec. curve||Two ways: linear Acc./Dec., S-curve Acc./Dec.; 7 kinds of Acc./Dec. time, Time unit (minute/second) optional, max. time: 6000 minutes.|
|DC braking||DC braking frequency: 000Hz~ Max frequency. Braking time: 0.0s~36.0s. Braking action current value: 0.0%~100.0%.|
|Energy consuming braking||Below 22KW drive built-in energy consuming braking unit, external braking resistor is optional.|
|Jog running||Jog frequency range: 0.1Hz~50.00Hz， JOG Acc./Dec. time：0.0~6500.0s.|
|Build-in double PID||Easily constitute a close loop control system.|
|Short time continuous working when power failure||when the instantaneous power failure occurs, the load side regenerative energy compensate the voltage drop and the inverter keep running for a short time.|
|Multi-stage speed running||Max 16 multi-stage speed running via build-in PLC or control terminals.|
|Textile swing frequency||Swing frequency available with preset and central frequency adjustable.|
|Auto voltage regulation||Keep a stable voltage automatically when the grid voltage transients.|
|Auto energy saving running||Saving energy by auto optimizing V/F curve according to the load.|
|Auto current limiting||Auto current limiting to prevent frequent over current fault trip.|
|Multi pumps control||With water supply kit, it can implement multi pumps constant pressure water supply.|
|Communication||Support: Modbus RS485, Profibus, CANlink, CANopen.|
|Running function||Running command channel||Keypad, control terminal, serial port, above 3 channels are switchable.|
|Frequency setting channel||Keypad potentiometer setting: ▲, ▼ control panel keys setting, Function code setting, Serial port setting, Terminal up/down setting, Input Analog voltage setting, Input Analog current setting, Input pulse setting, Combination ways setting, Above ways are switchable.|
|Switch input channel||FWD/REV command: 8channels programmable switch inputs, 52 kinds of functions can be set separately.|
|Analog input channel||4~20mA: 0-10V; 2 optional analog inputs.|
|Analog output channel||4~20mA or 0~10V optional, setting frequency and output frequency, etc. feature output.|
|Switch/pulse output channel||Programmable open collector output, relay output: 0~20KHz pulse output.|
|Control panel||LED digital display||Display setting frequency, output voltage, output current, etc.|
|External meter display||Display output frequency, output current, output voltage, etc.|
|Key lock||All the keys can be locked.|
|Parameter copy||Function code parameters can be copied between inverters when use remote control panel.|
|Protection function||Over current protection, over voltage protection, under voltage protection, over heating protection, overload protection, etc.|
|Optional parts||Braking unit, remote control panel, cable, panel mounting feet, etc.|
|Environment||Environment||Indoors, avoid from direct sunlight, dust, corrosive gas, oil mist, steam, water dropper salt, etc.|
|Altitude||Lower than 1000m (derating is necessary above 1000m)|
|Humidity||<95%RH, no condensation|
|Vibration||Lower than 5.9m/s (0.6g)|
|Protection level||IP20 (In the selection of state display unit or the keyboard state)|
|Cooling||Forced air cooling|
VFD Control Wiring Diagram
VFD wiring & VFD Dimension (Unit: mm)