With the market demand increasing, the types of fans have gradually increased and different fans have different functions. The inflatable blower is one of many fans and it is a general machine for conveying gas. From an energy point of view, it is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover into gas energy. An air blower for inflatables is a general-purpose industrial device that has a wide range of applications and is mostly used in gas stations, chemicals, building materials and other industries.
How Does a Bounce House Blower Work?
When the air blower for bounce house is working, the fan impeller inside rotates at a high speed, so that the air in the fan casing generates centrifugal force and is thrown away from the fan impeller, and is pressed out of the fan through the air outlet. Meanwhile, the air around the fan impeller is thrown out. And negative pressure is generated, so new fresh air is continuously replenished from the air inlet.
Inflatable Blower Features
1. The impeller of air blower has no friction during operation. Thus, the daily lubrication is not required and the exhausted gas is relatively clean and does not contain oil, so the air blower is mostly used in food, chemical and other industries.
2. The speed of air blower is quite high, there are very small gaps between each part, so that there are less leakage and the working efficiency can be relatively high.
3. The structure of the inflatable blower is stable, comes with less friction loss, and can operate relatively safe, which is the reason why the service life of air blower is longer.
4. The flow rate of the blower is affected by the rotational speed, and the flow rate can be achieved by selecting the rotational speed.
Inflatable Blower Parameters
- Air volume:
The volume flow of gas delivered by the blower per unit time is called air volume or flow, which usually refers to the volume of gas delivered under working conditions (unit: m³/h, m³/min, m³/s).
- Wind pressure: The wind pressure of air blower refers to the total pressure, which is the sum of the dynamic pressure and the static pressure (unit: Pa).
Dynamic pressure: the pressure represented by the kinetic energy of the gas on the ventilator outlet section.
Static pressure: the vertical force on the unit area of the blower.
- Power: the work done by the air blower to the air per unit time (unit: kW, W).
- Efficiency: the ratio of the output power of the air blower to the input power.
- Speed: the number of revolutions per minute of the fan (unit: r/min).
- Specific revolution: The specific revolution is a characteristic parameter of the fan, which indicates the relationship between the air volume, wind pressure and rotational speed of the blower at the highest efficiency point. A fan with a large specific speed has a large flow and low wind pressure. On the contrary, a fan with a small specific speed has a small flow and high wind pressure.
Let's take 480W blower as an example, the commercial bounce house blower.
- Model: PEACO-3E
- Power: 480W (0.64 hp)
- Voltage: 220V-240V, 50Hz / 110V-120V, 60Hz
- Speed: 2850 rpm
- Pressure: 1650 Pa
- Air Flow: 21 m3/min
- Sustainable Operation Time: 24 hours
- Housing Material: High grade PE
- Waterproof Grade: IPX4
- Power Cord Length: 2m
Peaco Support provides a wide selection of inflatable blowers with power ranging from 200W to 1100W, different air flow and speed, voltage from 220V-240V or 50Hz / 110V-120V, 60Hz, such as 1.5 hp blower for bounce house, 2 hp blower for bounce house. There are many benefits and they will make your projects finished ahead.
- The air blower for inflatables comes with full copper motor, whose stator and rotor are made of top quality steel and copper wires, featuring high air volume, low noise, less energy consumption and high exhaust efficiency.
- The inflatable blower fan provides high precision rotor with intelligent finishing, stable operation, which increase its service life.
- The air blower for bounce house adopts high quality bearings with less heat, low noise, high speed, dustproof.
- The inflatable blower is characterized by large flow, high air pressure, energy saving, light weight and simple structure. It can be used in homes, restaurants, small boilers, blast furnace, etc.
The inflatable blower fan in Peaco Support greatly makes people's daily life and industrial production more convenient. With the rapid development of the economics, air blower for inflatables is also widely used in various life and industrial fields.