800VA toroidal transformer provides pure copper windings, smaller no-load standby losses, 96% high energy conversion efficiency. High performance 230V AC to 50-0-50 V toroidal transformer comes with no interference, small magnetic leakage, widely used in electrical equipment, automation control equipment, small household AC voltage stabilizer, etc. Good toroidal transformer price and fast shipping.
- High temperature resistance up to 130℃. High polymer PET polyester film, good insulation performance.
- High silicon toroidal transformer core with full copper wire windings, smooth and flat with small gap, longer service life.
- Double insulated enameled wire winding, standardized winding process and welding level.
- QZ-2 industrial copper wire, double insulation, high mechanical strength, low operating noise, little interference, high stability.
- Energy-conserving, smaller no-load standby losses, higher energy conversion efficiency up to 96%.
- Normal working at -30℃. No high frequency electromagnetic radiation.
- Widely used in solar inverter industry, medical equipment industry, machinery and equipment industry, stepping motor industry, outdoor lighting industry, etc.
|Rated power||800VA (Max.)|
|Input voltage*||110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V|
|Output voltage*||2x6V, 2X12V, 2X15V, 2X24V, 2X30V, 2X35V, 2X40V, 2X50V, 2X115V, 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V|
|Rated current||4.0A (Max.)|
|Voltage strength||PRI-SEC: DC2500V|
|Insulation impedance||PRI-SEC: ≥500MΩ|
|Input lead||UL1015-16# RED RED|
|Output lead||UL1015-16# BRO BRO|
|Net weight||8.33 kg|
|Mounting plate||160*160mm (Standard)|
|Base Type*||Stoving varnish (Standard), galvanization (Optional)|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, CQC, UL|
- * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
- Magnetic shield, electrostatic shield and central hole filled with epoxy resin can be customized for your needs if needed.
Toroidal Transformer Winding
Toroidal Transformer Mounting & Accessories
Toroidal Transformer Packaging
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- How to convert the toroidal transformer AC 220V to DC 24V?
Toroidal transformers have many advantages including high efficiency, low temperature rise and low interference. Therefore, they are widely used in industrial field. However, its input and output are both AC, so what should we do when we want to use a toroidal transformer with DC? For instance, how to convert AC 220V to DC 24V? At this time, a rectifier filter can be added. First, the transformer output voltage is converted to rectifier and then connected to an electrolytic capacitor for filtering. According to the rule that the alternating current of the transformer will increase by 1.2 - 1.414 times after rectification and filtering, the voltage after rectification is DC 24V.