Brand-new medical grade isolation transformer provides 8 kVA rated capacity, single phase, 240V primary voltage & 240V secondary voltage, other voltages can be customized. High quality medical isolation transformer with CE certified, made of H-class enameled aluminum/copper wire. Affordable price hospital isolation transformer for kinds of medical equipment.
|Capacity*||8 kVA (Customized)|
|Primary Voltage (AC)*||110, 120, 208, 220, 230, 240, 380, 400, 440, 460, 480, 110/220, 120/240, 240/480, 500V (Customized)|
|Secondary Voltage (AC)*||6, 12, 24, 36, 48, 110, 120, 208, 220, 230, 240, 380, 400, 440, 460, 480, 110/220, 120/240, 240/480, 500V (Customized)|
|Frequency*||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Winding Material*||Enameled copper wire or enameled aluminum wire (Optional)|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz||Efficiency||≥80%~99%|
|Insulation Level*||F / H grade (Optional)||Ground Resistance||25A＜100mΩ|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||2500V AC/min||Insulation Resistance||≥500Ω|
|Overload Capacity||Double rated current can last 1 minute||Cooling Method||Natural cooling|
|Protection Grade*||IP00 (Open type), IP20 (Closed type, customized)||Temperature Rise||F≤100K, H≤125K|
|Operating Temperature||-15℃~40℃||Noise||≤40dB (A) (within 1 metre)|
|Designed Life||20 years||Working Method||Unattended work for long time|
Note: * denotes optional and customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
- The transformation ratio between the primary winding and the secondary winding is 1:1.
- The transformer winding is made of H-class enameled copper wire, with a temperature resistance of 180℃. Compact and uniform arrangement, no insulation layer on the surface, with high aesthetic feeling and heat dissipation.
- Double insulation is adopted between the windings and an electrostatic shielding layer is designed in the electrical isolation transformer.
- The medical isolation transformer adopts vacuum pressure impregnation of insulating varnish with temperature resistance of 180℃, which has extremely high heat resistance, corrosion resistance, low noise and good insulation performance.
- The hospital isolation transformer has excellent filtering effect and is used to convert TN system to IT system (ungrounded system).
- The medical grade isolation transformer has built-in PT100 temperature sensor to monitor its temperature.
Transformer Shell Features
- Steel plate shell.
- Protection class is IP20 or can be customized for you.
- There are cable entry holes.
- The housing has fixed holes for easy installation and replacement.
The medical isolation transformer is widely used in ventilators, infusion pumps, testing equipment, pulse compressors, patient monitoring equipment, high-frequency enclosure equipment, etc.
Medical Isolation Transformer Schematic Diagram
What Are the Advantages of Medical Isolation Transformer?
Transformer plays a role in the development of the entire isolated power system and its safe operation directly affects the operation of power system directly. The current isolation transformer used in hospitals is the transformer with electrical isolation between the input winding and the output winding. The medical isolation transformer is used to avoid accidental and simultaneous contact with charged bodies. The transformer is to isolate the current of the primary and secondary winding coils to ensure normal operation in the case of grounding fault. The ratio of isolation transformer is usually 1:1.
Medical isolation transformers have many advantages.
Reliable medical isolation transformers are chosen by more and more people because of their safety properties.
- Stable performance and low energy consumption
The medical isolation transformer is durable due to its stable performance. To a large extent, isolation transformers are favored by users because of their stable performance and low energy consumption.
- High efficiency and environmental protection
Isolation transformers have high efficiency and are environmentally friendly, to which more people pay much attention.