600VA isolation transformer comes with primary voltage 380V/400V AC and secondary voltages 12V, 24V, 48V, 230V AC, 50Hz/60Hz frequency, high quality with H-class vacuum impregnated insulation, CE, ISO certified. Peaco Support single phase isolation transformer can work with max. 99% efficiency, 20 years design life.
|Winding Material*||Enameled copper wire or enameled aluminum wire (Optional)|
|Primary Voltage (VAC)*||110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/240V AC (Customized)|
|Secondary Voltage (VAC)*||12V/ 24V/ 48V, 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/240V AC (Customized)|
|Withstand Voltage Test||Primary to secondary 2.5KV/min; Primary to safety ground 2.5KV/min; Secondary to safety ground 1.5KV/min.|
|Insulation Resistance||Primary to secondary 2500V>100 megohm; Primary to safety ground 2500V>100 megohm; Secondary to safety ground 1500V>100 megohm.|
|Frequency*||50 / 60Hz||Insulation &Protection Class||H & IP20|
|Induction Withstand Voltage Test||125Hz/ 800V/60s||Ground Resistance||25A<80 milliohm|
|Cooling Method||Natural or air cooling||Electric Strength||2500V AC/min|
|Air Carrying Current||<0.5%~25%||Insulation Resistance||≥500mΩ|
|Efficiency||80%~99%||Operating Temperature||-15℃~±40℃ (40℃, 93% RH, 56 days)|
||≤125K||Noise||60dB (A) (Within 1 metre)|
|Open / Enclosed Type Dimension (A*B*C)||150*140*180mm / 250*360*420mm||Installation (D*E)||120*95mm|
||N.W/G.W||12 kg / 22kg|
|Certificate||CE, ISO||Designed Life / Warranty||20 years / 1 year|
- * denotes optional and customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
- The transformer appearance may change as it is updated with newest design.
Features and Benefits
Peaco Support provides ultra isolation transformer with single phase, which is available in the circuit of AC 50Hz/60Hz and voltage less than 1000V. Input and output voltage of all isolation transformer can be customized according to customer's special requirements. For example, 120v to 120v isolation transformer, 120v to 100v isolation transformer, 240v to 240v isolation transformer, 480v to 480v isolation transformer, etc can be also customized. The single phase isolation transformer is widely used for the power supply of electronic instruments, machinery equipment, lighting, rectifying device, etc. Our transformers features low loss, low noise, stable performance, is fireproof, damp-proof and friendly envirenmental, are known for their reliability, durability and ease of implementation.
- Silicon Steel Sheet: New cold rolled silicon steel sheet, 0.27mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm of thickness, excellent performance.
- Terminal Block: High quality terminal block, excellent temperature resistance, pressure resistance and flame retardancy for small power. For high power, made of quality copper material, with good electrical conductivity, high temperature resistance, not easy to burn out the equipment when short circuit happens.
- Enameled Wires: H class enamelled copper/aluminum wires, temperature resistance180℃, winded tightly and uniformly, no insulating layer, high heat dissipation, service life 20 years.
- Bobbin: The bobbin of small isolation transformer is made of nylon, high temperature resistance, great flame retardancy. The high power transformer with frameless design has ventilation slots between the coils for smooth air flows which reduce temperature of coils.
- Insulation Process: The whole dry type isolation transformer adopts H-class vacuum impregnated insulation, temperature resistance of 180°C, lower noise, better insulation and is anti-rust and anti-corrosion.
Single Phase Isolation Transformer Dimension
1 Phase Isolation Transformer Schematic Diagram
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- Functions of High Voltage Isolation Transformer
A high voltage isolation transformer is a 1:1 voltage transformer. The voltage on both sides of the transformer is the same. The transformer does not have a voltage transformation function. There is only a magnetic connection in the circuit and there is no direct connection with electricity, which plays a role of isolation. High voltage isolation transformers have different functions in different applications.
1. Anti-interference function. For example, isolation transformer with Y/△ wiring can prevent the transmission of some harmonics.
2. Impedance transformation function. The isolation transformer can increase the system impedance and make it easy to cooperate with protection devices.
3. Function of stabilizing the system voltage. For example, when heavy load equipment starts with the isolation transformer, system voltage will be stabilized.
4. Prevent system grounding. When single-phase grounding occurs on the load side of the isolation transformer, it will not cause single-phase grounding of the entire system (the part above the isolation transformer).
5. Reduce short-circuit current. When a short-circuit accident occurs on the load side, the isolation transformer limits the short-circuit current of the system.