6 kVA hospital isolation transforme features 1V-500V primary voltage & secondary voltage, aluminum winding and copper winding, enclosed / open type for options, 1:1 transformation ratio. High performance medical isolation transformer suits for medical electronics, high end test equipment or laboratory in hospital.
|Capacity*||6 kVA (Customized)|
|Primary Voltage (AC)*||110, 120, 208, 220, 230, 240, 380, 400, 440, 460, 480, 110/220, 120/240, 240/480, 500V (Customized)|
|Secondary Voltage (AC)*||6, 12, 24, 36, 48, 110, 120, 208, 220, 230, 240, 380, 400, 440, 460, 480, 110/220, 120/240, 240/480, 500V (Customized)|
|Frequency*||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Winding Material*||Enameled copper wire or enameled aluminum wire (Optional)|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz||Efficiency||≥80%~99%|
|Insulation Level*||F / H grade (Optional)||Ground Resistance||25A＜100mΩ|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||2500V AC/min||Insulation Resistance||≥500Ω|
|Overload Capacity||Double rated current can last 1 minute||Cooling Method||Natural cooling|
|Protection Grade*||IP00 (Open type), IP20 (Closed type, customized)||Temperature Rise||F≤100K, H≤125K|
|Operating Temperature||-15℃~40℃||Noise||≤40dB (A) (within 1 metre)|
|Designed Life||20 years||Working Method||Unattended work for long time|
Note: * denotes optional and customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
- The transformation ratio between the primary winding and the secondary winding is 1:1.
- The transformer winding is made of H-class enameled copper wire, with a temperature resistance of 180℃. Compact and uniform arrangement, no insulation layer on the surface, with high aesthetic feeling and heat dissipation.
- Double insulation is adopted between the windings and an electrostatic shielding layer is designed in the electrical isolation transformer.
- The medical isolation transformer adopts vacuum pressure impregnation of insulating varnish with temperature resistance of 180℃, which has extremely high heat resistance, corrosion resistance, low noise and good insulation performance.
- The hospital isolation transformer has excellent filtering effect and is used to convert TN system to IT system (ungrounded system).
- The medical grade isolation transformer has built-in PT100 temperature sensor to monitor its temperature.
Transformer Shell Features
- Steel plate shell.
- Protection class is IP20 or can be customized for you.
- There are cable entry holes.
- The housing has fixed holes for easy installation and replacement.
The medical isolation transformer is widely used in ventilators, infusion pumps, testing equipment, pulse compressors, patient monitoring equipment, high-frequency enclosure equipment, etc.
Medical Isolation Transformer Schematic Diagram
The Main Function of Medical Isolation Transformer
- The isolation transformer system reduces the contact voltage and the leakage current of the grid to the ground, which effectively controls the direct leakage current to the human heart. Therefore, the risk of personal electric shock is minimized.
As we all know, when the direct leakage of electrical equipment to the human heart is greater than 10uA, it will cause a micro-electric shock accident to the patient. The RCD, ELCB and other earth leakage protection switches used in general buildings have an action response value of mA (such as 30 mA), which is far from meeting the needs of the medical field.
Therefore, internationally, important places such as operating rooms, ICUs, and CCUs in the medical field usually use a local neutral point ungrounded power supply system ( like IT system or isolated power supply system) to supply power. Supplying power to these places through a single-phase 3KVA-10KVA isolation transformer firstly prevents leakage current in other power supply circuits from entering the operating room, ICU, and CCU medical electrical equipment through the ground wire, posing a threat to the safety of patients. In addition, once the load connected to the isolated power supply (such as various medical electrical equipment) has a ground fault, because the ground cannot form a loop, only a small capacitive leakage current can be generated, which greatly protects the patient from leakage current. harm.
- When the first insulation fault point of the isolation transformer system occurs on the load side of the power grid, it will not cause the power supply air circuit breaker to act (trip), ensuring the continuity of power supply.
And if the IT power distribution system is locally adopted in these special places, the neutral point of the power supply is not grounded, when the first point of the load end has a relative-to-ground insulation fault, it cannot form a loop to the ground and can generate only a small capacitive leakage current, which will not cause harm to the human body and will not cause the trip, thereby ensuring the connectivity of the operating room's power supply.
- The isolation transformer system reduces the leakage current to the ground, so it improves the fire safety.