Customized isolation transformer with 400VA capacity and a wide range of primary and secondary voltage, 208V to 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 208V to 240V, 110V to 230V, 240V to 208V and more dry type isolation transformer for sale, frequency is 50Hz/60Hz, IP20 protection class, H insulation class. High quality single phase isolation transformer to step up/step down voltage.
|Winding Material*||Enameled copper wire or enameled aluminum wire (Optional)|
|Primary Voltage (VAC)*||110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/240V AC (Customized)|
|Secondary Voltage (VAC)*||12V/24V/48V, 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/240V AC (Customized)|
|Withstand Voltage Test||Primary to secondary 2.5KV/min; Primary to safety ground 2.5KV/min; Secondary to safety ground 1.5KV/min.|
|Insulation Resistance||Primary to secondary 2500V>100 megohm; Primary to safety ground 2500V>100 megohm; Secondary to safety ground 1500V>100 megohm.|
|Frequency*||50 / 60Hz||Insulation & Protection Class||H & P20|
|Induction Withstand Voltage Test||125Hz/ 800V/60s||Ground Resistance||25A<80 milliohm|
|Cooling Method||Natural or air cooling||Electric Strength||2500V AC/min|
|Air Carrying Current||<0.5%~25%||Insulation Resistance||≥500mΩ|
|Efficiency||80%~99%||Operating Temperature||-15℃~±40℃ (40℃, 93% RH, 56 days)|
||≤125K||Noise||60dB (A) (Within 1 metre)|
|Open / Enclosed Type Dimension (A*B*C)||132*120*150mm / 200*320*420mm||Installation (D*E)||100*90mm|
||N.W/G.W||10.5 kg / 18 kg|
|Certificate||CE, ISO||Designed Life / Warranty||20 years / 1 year|
- * denotes optional and customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
- The transformer appearance may change as it is updated with newest design.
Features and Benefits
Peaco Support provides ultra isolation transformer with single phase, which is available in the circuit of AC 50Hz/60Hz and voltage less than 1000V. Input and output voltage of all isolation transformer can be customized according to customer's special requirements. For example, 120v to 120v isolation transformer, 120v to 100v isolation transformer, 240v to 240v isolation transformer, 480v to 480v isolation transformer, etc can be also customized. The single phase isolation transformer is widely used for the power supply of electronic instruments, machinery equipment, lighting, rectifying device, etc. Our transformers features low loss, low noise, stable performance, is fireproof, damp-proof and friendly envirenmental, are known for their reliability, durability and ease of implementation.
- Silicon Steel Sheet: New cold rolled silicon steel sheet, 0.27mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm of thickness, excellent performance.
- Terminal Block: High quality terminal block, excellent temperature resistance, pressure resistance and flame retardancy for small power. For high power, made of quality copper material, with good electrical conductivity, high temperature resistance, not easy to burn out the equipment when short circuit happens.
- Enameled Wires: H class enamelled copper/aluminum wires, temperature resistance 180℃, winded tightly and uniformly, no insulating layer, high heat dissipation, service life 20 years.
- Bobbin: Small isolation transformer bobbin is made of nylon, high temperature resistance, great flame retardancy. The high power transformer with frameless design has ventilation slots between the coils for smooth air flows which reduce temperature of coils.
- Insulation Process: The whole dry type isolation transformer adopts H-class vacuum impregnated insulation, temperature resistance of 180°C, lower noise, better insulation and is anti-rust and anti-corrosion.
Single Phase Isolation Transformer Dimension (Unit:mm)
Single Phase Isolation Transformer Schematic Diagram
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- How to Select a Transformer?
Transformer is a key component and plays an important role in the process of power transmission and distribution. How to choose the best fit for your application is the first problem we have to face in the actual purchasing process. Here are some tips below.
- Input Voltage
Choose the single phase transformer or the three phase one according to your power supply phase and select a transformer that will work on the supply voltage available according to your working environment at your facility. For example, it is 110V, 208V, 220V, 240V or 380V.
According to your actual use and budget, select the material of the coil, copper wire or aluminum wire.
The copper wound model is more expensive than the aluminum wound version. Copper wound transformers are widely used in corrosive or high-humidity environments due to the excellent corrosion resistance of copper, such as marine applications.
Peaco Support isolation transformers provides both 50Hz and 60 Hz rated frequency for your applications.
- kVA or Amp Output
Select a transformer with VA or kVA based on your load requirements. If you oversize the transformer capacity significantly, but never to undersize for your load. For motor loads, exceeding 60% of the maximum capacity of the transformer is not allowable as electric motors have start up requirements significantly higher than their running requirements.
- Product Selection
Peaco Support provides a wide range of transformers (control transformers, isolation transformers, auto transformers), whose capacity ranges from 300VA to 330kVA. Firstly, choose the kVA you need, then click the according page to choose the primary voltage and secondary voltage as well as the copper wound model or aluminum wound version transformer.