200VA toroidal transformer provides a primary voltage rating of 110V/ 220V/ 230 V AC and a secondary voltage rating of 12V/ 24V/ 2x30V/ 2x50V AC, low energy dissipation, low loss and low noise. High performance 30-0-30 toroidal transformer is widely used to power electrical appliances such as computers, home theatre installations and cordless power tools.
- High temperature resistance up to 130℃. High polymer PET polyester film, good insulation performance.
- High silicon toroidal transformer core with full copper wire windings, smooth and flat with small gap, longer service life.
- Double insulated enameled wire winding, standardized winding process and welding level.
- QZ-2 industrial copper wire, double insulation, high mechanical strength, low operating noise, little interference, high stability.
- Energy-conserving, smaller no-load standby losses, higher energy conversion efficiency up to 96%.
- Normal working at -30℃. No high frequency electromagnetic radiation.
- The toroidal power transformer is widely used in medical equipment, automatic control equipment, home appliance speaker equipment, security monitoring equipment, broadcasting system, solar wind energy, electronic communication, etc.
|Rated power||200VA (Max.)|
|Input voltage*||110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V|
|Output voltage*||2x6V, 2X12V, 2X15V, 2X24V, 2X30V, 2X35V, 2X40V, 2X50V, 2X115V, 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V|
|Rated current||11.2A (Max.)|
|Voltage strength||PRI-SEC: DC2500V|
|Insulation impedance||PRI-SEC: ≥500MΩ|
|Input lead||UL1015-16# RED RED 250mm|
|Output lead||UL1015-16# YLW YLW 250mm|
|Net weight||2.3 kg|
|Mounting plate||120*120mm (Standard)|
|Base Type*||Stoving varnish (Standard), galvanization (Optional)|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, CQC, UL|
- * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
- Magnetic shield, electrostatic shield and central hole filled with epoxy resin can be customized for your needs if needed.
Toroidal Transformer Winding
Toroidal Transformer Mounting & Accessories
Toroidal Transformer Packaging
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- Difference between Toroidal Transformer and Square Transformer
1. Efficiency: With the same power, the working efficiency of 50W (50VA) toroidal transformer is up to 86%-90%. However, the one of 50W (50VA) square transformer reaches 80-84%.
2. Temperature rise: There is obvious difference in this respect. With the same power, the temperature rise of 50W toroidal transformer is very low, while the 50W square transformer's is high.
3. Cost: Toroidal transformers with above 200W (200VA) has low cost. On the contrary, the EI square transformers with 200W (200VA) above will spend high cost.
4. Interference: The probability of magnetic leakage in toroidal transformers is very small. But there are obvious magnetic leakage in square transformers and there also also low frequency interference.
5. Lifespan: The service life of toroidal transformer is longer than that of square transformer.
6. Working in low temperature: The toroidal transformer can operate normally at -30℃ in harsh environment.
7. Flexible design: Custom toroidal transformers can be done and their volume and multi-winding can be flexibly customized as per customer requirements.