800W water cooled spindle is a constant torque spindle, comes with precision bearing built into the main shaft, featuring 24,000rpm running speed, 0.32Nm torque, 400Hz. The spindle motor for metal milling with constant torque provides ER11 collet and the rotation speed of the main shaft can be arbitrarily set by VFD.
- Model: PEACO-GDK58-24Z/0.8
- Material: Stainless steel, copper, aluminum
- Power: 0.8 kW
- Torque: 0.32Nm
- Voltage: 220V
- Current: 3.0 A
- Frequency: 400Hz
- Speed: 24,000 RPM
- Cooling: Water-cooled
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease
- Number of Pole: 2 poles
- Joint of Nose: ER11 collet (Φ3.175 mm-Φ7.0 mm)
- Bearings Type: 7002C (P4)*2, 7000C (P4)*1
- Dimension: ØD=58mm, ØD1=53.5mm, L=219mm, L1=13.5mm, L2=15.5mm
- Net Weight: 3kg
- Gross Weight: 9kg (packed with wooden box)
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 1 year
800W Water Cooled Spindle Dimension (Unit: mm)
1. The electric spindle should be used with VFD, and the specifications and setting parameters of the variable frequency drive should match the rated parameters of the spindle. If there are wrong settings, the spindle motors will be burned.
2. Before using the water-cooled CNC spindle motor, users should guarantee that the cooling circulation system works normally. It is strictly forbidden to use it without cooling. Additionally, the cooling water volume should be calculated at 1 liter/kW min and the connection between the cooling pipe and the nozzle must be reliable and does not allow leakage.
3. The cooling liquid for spindle must be clean and non-greasy, and the temperature should be controlled at 5°C-30°C. If the ambient temperature is more than 30°C, the cooling medium must be forced to refrigerate. Precision machine tools require coolant with constant temperature 20±2℃.
4. During the storage and transportation of the spindles, the state of the high-speed grease inside the bearing will change, and users should run it at a low speed before using it. The running-in starts from the lowest speed of the electric spindle, and after 30 minutes, the speed is increased according to the 3000-rpm step difference. Users make it run for 20 minutes for each gear. If users start the spindle at high speed without running in, there will be abnormal sound, noise, heat and other phenomena, which will impact the service life of the bearing. During the long-term use and storage of the electric spindle, it should be turned on (at low speed) for 15-30 minutes within one week at least.
5. When the spindle is clamped with tools, the collet, nut and inner taper hole must be cleaned to avoid affecting the accuracy. The tool handle must be inserted into the collet with more than 15mm depth.
6. The electric spindle must be preheated every day before processing. After the spindle reaches the processing speed, finish machining can be done after running for 5-20 minutes. It is advisable to stop the spindle motor for 2 hours every day to restore mechanical fatigue and prolong its service life.
7. It is strictly forbidden to strike the end cover of the spindle and to strike the collet and cutter head when users unload the knife. Bumping is strictly prohibited during transportation, storage and use, especially the shaft end should be kept well.
8. The electric spindle must run in the specified direction.
9. Please follow the instructions in the spindle clamping diagram for clamping the electric spindle.
10. When the user uses the water cooler for cooling, the temperature must be controlled at 22-25℃.
11. The electric spindle should be used with an air seal, and the air source must pass through an oil-water separator and a dry filter before use. The air pressure is 0.2-0.25MPa, and the filtration accuracy is 5μm, otherwise the bearing will be damaged.