The 1.5 kW spindle is a water cooled spindle motor, featuring 24,000rpm working speed, 0.60Nm torque, 400Hz frequency, ER11 collet and 220V/380V for selection. High quality engraving spindle with constant torque is comfortably capable of running for a long time without stopping.
- Model: PEACO-GDK80-24Z/1.5
- Material: Stainless steel, copper, aluminum
- Power: 1.5 kW
- Torque: 0.60Nm
- Voltage: 220V / 380V
- Current: 5.6 A / 3.0 A
- Frequency: 400Hz
- Speed: 24,000 RPM
- Cooling: Water-cooled
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease
- Number of Pole: 2 poles
- Joint of Nose: ER16 collet (Φ3.175 mm-Φ10.0 mm)
- Bearings Type: 7004C (P4)*2, 7001C (P4)*2
- Dimension: ØD=80mm, ØD1=72mm, L=259mm, L1=22mm, L2=15mm
- Rotating Mode: anticlockwise from the shaft extension end.
- Net Weight: 7kg
- Gross Weight: 12kg (packed with wooden box)
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 1 year
Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Spindle Motor Wiring
1. The electric main shaft shall be installed at the clamped position, otherwise the bearing will be easily damaged.
2. The compressed air shall be dry and clean and the filtering accuracy shall be 0.1 micron. Atmospheric pressure is 0.1- 0.2 MPa and the air seal shall be normally open. It is recommended to use the two-level filtration with the filtration accuracy of 0.5 micron / 0.1 micron respectively and the air filter shall have automatic discharge device.