Low speed spindle motor provides 3 kW power, 220V AC voltage, 20Hz - 150Hz frequency, 2 pole, ER20 collet, running at low speed 1200- 9000rpm. Reliable CNC water cooled spindle motor used for engraving and milling. High quality drilling spindle with 1 year warranty and good price is available.
- Drilling spindle is driven by multi-staged motor which enables the fast drilling on various materials like copper, steel and stainless steel at the speed of 800rpm 2000rpm by the tools of Φ3 - Φ6. And the depth of drill hole can reach 30mm.
- The drilling spindle motor comes with double seal plus air seal structure, which can prevent the liquid inlet effectively to ensure its long-time service.
- The 3 kw water cooled spindle is widely used for engraving and milling.
- Model: PEACO-GDK105-9Z/3.0
- Material: Stainless steel, copper, aluminum
- Power: 3.0 kW
- Voltage: 3-phase 220 VAC
- Current: 9.6 A
- Frequency: 20Hz - 150Hz
- Speed: 1200-9000 RPM
- Cooling: Water cooled
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease
- Number of Pole: 2 poles
- Joint of Nose: ER20 collet (Φ3.175 mm-Φ13 mm)
- Bearings Type: 7006C (P5)*2, 7004C (P5)*2
- Dimension: ØD=105mm, ØD1=80mm, L=344mm, L1=29mm, L2=55mm
- Net Weight: 15.5kg
- Gross Weight: 22kg (packed with wooden box)
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 1 year
3 kW Drilling Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
3 kW Water Cooled Spindle Torque/ Power Curve
1. The electric main shaft shall be installed at the clamped position, otherwise the bearing will be easily damaged.
2. The compressed air shall be dry and clean and the filtering accuracy shall be 0.1 micron. Atmospheric pressure is 0.1- 0.2 MPa and the air seal shall be normally open. It is recommended to use the two-level filtration with the filtration accuracy of 0.5 micron / 0.1 micron respectively and the air filter shall have automatic discharge device.
What is machine tool spindle?
Machine tool spindle is one of the key parts of the machine tool as a typical shaft part. The spindle will withstand the torque and bending moment during operation, and requires a very high rotary accuracy. Therefore, the manufacturing quality of the spindle has direct effect on the working accuracy and service life of the machine tool. The spindle parts drawing specifies a series of technical requirements, such as dimension, shape and position tolerance, surface roughness, contact accuracy and heat treatment requirements, which can ensure that the spindle motor has high rotary accuracy and rigidity and good wear resistance as well as stable dimension.