Cost-effective 5V switching power supply converts full range of AC to DC at the 200W rated power, 40A rated current. High performance SMPS power supply comes with short circuit, overload, overvoltage and over temperature protections, widely used in kinds of electronic equipments. Compact size, high quality.
- AC input range can be selectable with switch.
- AC to DC switching power supply comes with short circuit / over load / over temperature protections.
- Switching power supply featues natural cooling, 100% full load burn-in test for reliable use.
- Fixed switching frequency is at 25KHz.
- Low cost, high reliability. 1 year warranty is available.
5V 40A Switching Power Supply Specification
|Ripple & Noise （Max.）||150mVp-p|
|Voltage Adjustment Range||4.5~5.6V|
|Setup, Rise, Hold Time||200ms, 100ms at full load.|
|Input||Voltage Range||90~132V AC / 180~264V AC by switch, 255~370V DC|
|AC Current||3.6A/115V AC, 2A/230V AC|
|Inrush Current (Max.)||45A/115V AC, 45A/230V AC|
|Leakage Current||＜3.5mA/240V AC|
|Protection||Over Load||105~135% rated output power|
|Protection type : Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed.|
|Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover.|
|Over Temperature||≥ 90℃ (RTH3) detect on inside ambient temperature.|
|Protection type : Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed.|
|Environment||Working Temperature||-10 ~ +50℃ (Refer to output load derating curve)|
|Working Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature & Humidity||-20 ~ +85℃, 10 ~ 95% RH|
|Temperature Coefficient||+0.03%/℃ (0~50℃)|
|Vibration||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
|Safety & EMC||Safety Standard||Design refer to UL1012|
|Withstand Volatge||I/P-O/P:1.5KVAC, I/P-FG:1.5KVAC, O/P-FG:0.5KVAC|
|Isolation Resistance||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms/500VDC|
|EMI Conduction & Radiation||Design refer to FCC Part15 J Conduction Class A|
|Others||MTBF||271.9K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25℃)|
|Note||1. All parameters are measured at 230V AC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature if they are NOT specially mentioned.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
SMPS Power Supply Details
SMPS Power Supply Dimension (Unit: mm)
Switching Power Supply Diagram
KNOWLEDGE BASE ---