A switch mode power supply is a power converter, equipped with switching devices that continuously turn on and off at high frequency as well as energy storage devices such as the capacitors and inductors to supply power during the non-conduction state of the switching device. 48V switching power supply converts universal input AC to output DC at the power of 120W and 2.5A. Good price and guaranteed quality.
- AC input range can be selectable with switch.
- AC to DC switching power supply comes with short circuit, overload protections.
- Switching power supply featues natural cooling, 100% full load burn-in test for reliable use.
- Fixed switching frequency is at 25KHz.
- Low cost, high reliability. 2 years warranty is available.
48V 2.5A Switching Power Supply Specification
|Ripple & Noise （Max.）||150mVp-p|
|Voltage Adjustment Range||±10%
|Line Regulation Rate||＜±0.5%|
|Load Regulation Rate||＜±0.5%|
|Input||Voltage Range||90V~132V AC/180V~264V AC (selected by switch.)|
|Frequency Range||47Hz~63Hz (255V~373V DC)
|AC Current||2.8A/115V AC, 1.2A 220V AC, 1.4A/230V AC|
|Shock Current||18A 115V AC, 36A 230V AC|
|Setup, Rise, Hold Time
||200ms, 50ms, 20ms: 220V AC
|Protection||Over Load||≥ 105~150% rated output power|
|Protection type : Constant current output + VO drop to undervoltage point, cut off output, reset: power up again.|
|Short Circuit||+VO drops to undervoltage point to close output.|
|Environment||Working Temperature||-10 ~ +60℃ (Refer to output load derating curve)|
|Working Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature & Humidity||-20 ~ +85℃, 10 ~ 95% RH|
|Temperature Coefficient||+0.03%/℃ (0~50℃)|
|Vibration||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
|Safety||Safety Standard||Conform to UL1012, EN55022, Class A|
|Withstand Volatge||I/P-O/P:1.5KVAC, I/P-FG:1.5KVAC, O/P-FG:0.5KVAC last for 1min|
|Isolation Resistance||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:500VDC/100MΩ|
|Others||MTBF||271.9K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25℃)|
|Note||1. All parameters are measured at 230V AC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature if they are NOT specially mentioned.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Linear adjustment rate test: testing from low vóltage to high voltage at rated load load.
5. Load adjustment rate test: from 0%-100% rated load.
6. The start-up time is measured in the cold start state and the fast and frequent booting and shutting down may increase the startup time.
7. When the altitude is above 2000 meters, the operating temperature should be lowered by 5℃/1000m.
SMPS Power Supply Details
Switching Power Supply Diagram
KNOWLEDGE BASE ---