3.5 kw spindle motor comes with 1.59Nm torque, 350Hz frequency, ER20 collet, can work with three phase 220V / 380V and 21,000rpm speed. High performance water cooled spindle motor is a constant torque spindle, is well suitable for wood engraving milling machine.
- Model: PEACO-GDK105-21Z/3.5
- Material: Stainless steel, copper, aluminum
- Power: 3.5 kW
- Torque: 1.59Nm
- Voltage: 220V / 380V
- Current: 12.1 A / 7.0 A
- Frequency: 350Hz
- Speed: 21,000 RPM
- Cooling: Water-cooled
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease
- Number of Pole: 2 poles
- Joint of Nose: ER20 collet (Φ3.175 mm-Φ13.0 mm)
- Bearings Type: 7006C (P4)*2, 7004C (P4)*2
- Dimension: ØD=105mm, ØD1=80mm, L=312mm, L1=30mm, L2=52mm
- Rotating Mode: anticlockwise from the shaft extension end.
- Net Weight: 15kg
- Gross Weight: 18kg (packed with wooden box)
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 1 year
Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Spindle Motor Wiring
1. The electric main shaft shall be installed at the clamped position, otherwise the bearing will be easily damaged.
2. The compressed air shall be dry and clean and the filtering accuracy shall be 0.1 micron. Atmospheric pressure is 0.1- 0.2 MPa and the air seal shall be normally open. It is recommended to use the two-level filtration with the filtration accuracy of 0.5 micron / 0.1 micron respectively and the air filter shall have automatic discharge device.