3.2 kw water cooled spindle is a constant torque spindle, features 24,000rpm working speed, 1.27Nm torque, ER20 collet, three phase 220V/ 380V for options, the rotating mode is anticlockwise from the shaft extension end. High performance water cooled spindle motor for engraving and milling.
- Model: PEACO-GDK100-24Z/3.2
- Material: Stainless steel, copper, aluminum
- Power: 3.2 kW
- Torque: 1.27Nm
- Voltage: 220V / 380V
- Current: 11.0 A / 6.4 A
- Frequency: 400Hz
- Speed: 24,000 RPM
- Cooling: Water-cooled
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease
- Number of Pole: 2 poles
- Joint of Nose: ER20 collet (Φ3.175 mm-Φ13.0 mm)
- Bearings Type: 7005C (P4)*2, 7003C (P4)*2
- Dimension: ØD=100mm, ØD1=78mm, L=295mm, L1=26mm, L2=32mm
- Rotating Mode: anticlockwise from the shaft extension end.
- Net Weight: 12kg
- Gross Weight: 15kg (packed with wooden box)
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 1 year
Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Spindle Motor Wiring
1. The electric main shaft shall be installed at the clamped position, otherwise the bearing will be easily damaged.
2. The compressed air shall be dry and clean and the filtering accuracy shall be 0.1 micron. Atmospheric pressure is 0.1- 0.2 MPa and the air seal shall be normally open. It is recommended to use the two-level filtration with the filtration accuracy of 0.5 micron / 0.1 micron respectively and the air filter shall have automatic discharge device.