Explosion-proof solenoid valve, one of solenoid valve types, encloses all the parts of the equipment that may ignite the explosive gas mixture in a shell. The shell can withstand any joint surface or structural gap of the shell and the flammable mixture that penetrates into the shell will explode inside without any damage. What's more, it will not cause the ignition of an external explosive environment formed by one or more gases or vapors. All parts that may generate sparks, arcs and dangerous temperatures are placed in the flameproof enclosure which makes the internal space of the equipment and the surrounding environment separate respectively. There is a gap in the explosion-proof enclosure. Due to the respiration and gas penetration of electrical equipment, there may be mixture of explosive gas inside.
Advantage of Explosion-proof Solenoid Valve
1. The explosion-proof solenoid valve has a long service life.
2. Explosion-proof solenoid valve working system includes long-term working system, repeated short-time working system and short-time working system. Explosion-proof solenoid valves feature long-term working systems, namely, the coil allows long-term energization to work. If the solenoid valve valve is open for a long time and only closes for a short time, a normally open solenoid valve should be used. When such solenoid valves are used in a short-time work system and large quantities are needed, special explosion-proof solenoid valves can be made to reduce power consumption.
3. Explosion-proof solenoid valve operating frequency: When the operating frequency is high, the structure should preferably be a direct-acting solenoid valve and the power supply should be preferably AC.
Function of Explosion-proof Solenoid Valve
The coil shell of the explosion-proof solenoid valve not only has the explosion-proof function, withstanding the gas explosion pressure, but also can block the gas explosion energy transmission and the safety performance is higher. The explosion-proof solenoid valve is a special solenoid valve specially designed to transmit inflammable and explosive media or applied to explosive hazardous locations. Such electric solenoid valves with different explosion-proof levels are supposed to be chosen in different environments and fluids.
Features of Explosion-proof Solenoid Valve
- Features: direct lifting diaphragm construction with high frequency. Applied to low pressure system. Suitable for various flammable and explosive environments.
- Medium: Air, gas, water, natural gas, oil, etc.
- Vave type: Normally Open / Closed (NO/NC)
- Temperature: NBR: -5°C~80°C, EPDM: -5°C~100°C, VITON: -5°C~120°C
- Port size: Thread: 3/8"~2", Flange: 1/2"~4"
- Solenoid valve coil voltage: DC-12V, 24V. AC-24V, 120V, 240V/60Hz, 110V, 220V/50Hz
- Coils type: EX1620
- Coils power: 20VA(AC), 16W(DC)
- Coils protection grade: IP65
- Pressure range: 0.0Mpa-1.0Mpa
- Connection way: G thread, NPT thread, flange
- Body material: Brass, stainless steel or UPVC
- Seal material: NBR, VITON
- Certificate: CE, RoHS, ISO9001, FDA, Testing Report, Conformity Certificate of Explosion-proof
- Warranty: One year
Peaco Support solenoid valves feature low temperature rises, new type of solenoid valve coils are adopted, can work for long time without heat. The electric solenoid valves also provide zero leakage, come with high performance sealing materials, effectively avoiding internal leakage. Additionally, such electric solenoid valves feature super-low power consumption due to built-in integrated chip, which greatly reduces the power supply.
Peaco Support, a reliable and trusted solenoid valve supplier, provides high quality explosion proof solenoid valves, including normally closed solenoid valves and normally open solenoid valves, made of durable material, stainless steel solenoid valves, brass solenoid valves and PVC solenoid valves are available. There are a wide range of solenoid valve coil voltages to select, 24V AC solenoid valve, AC 240V solenoid water valve, 220V solenoid valve, 120V solenoid valve, 110V solenoid valve, DC 12 volt solenoid valve, DC 24 volt solenoid valve.