New style 8 kVA isolation transformer at affordable price is a step down or step up transformer with galvanic isolation, three phase primary voltage 480V to secondary voltage 240V, H-class vacuum impregnated insulation to prevent from electric shock. Reliable electrical isolation transformer for your project. Other dry type isolation transformers with special voltage can be customized.
|Winding Material*||Enameled copper wire or enameled aluminum wire (Optional)|
|Capacity*||8 kVA (Customized)|
|Primary Voltage (VAC)*||120V/ 190V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 440V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V/690V...(Customized)|
|Secondary Voltage (VAC)*||120V/ 190V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 440V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V...(Customized)|
|Withstand Voltage Test||100% tested. Primary to secondary AC 10KV/min; Primary to safety ground AC 10KV/min; Secondary to safety ground AC 3.0KV/min. (Customized: with 4000 VRMS Hipot)
|Insulation Resistance||Primary to secondary 2500V>100 megohm; Primary to safety ground 2500V>100 megohm; Secondary to safety ground 1500V>100 megohm.|
|Frequency*||50 / 60Hz||Insulation Class||F/ H|
||Ynyn0, Yd11, Dyn11, Dd0, Dyn5, Dzn0 (Optional)
||Enclosure Protection Grade
||IP24 (IP65 can be customized)
|Induction Withstand Voltage Test||125Hz/ 800V/60s||Ground Resistance||25A<100 milliohm|
|Cooling Method||Natural or air cooling||Transformation Ratio||<3%|
|Air Carrying Current||<3%||Impedance Voltage||About 4.5%|
|Total Losses / Efficiency||4% / ≥ 80%~99%||Operating/Storage Temperature
||-15℃~40℃ (40℃, 93% RH, 56 days)|
||Noise||≤ 60dB (A) (within 1 m)
|Certificate||CE||Designed Life / Warranty||30 years / 1 year|
Note: * denotes optional and customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
- Silicon Steel Sheet: New cold rolled silicon steel sheet, 0.27mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm of thickness, excellent performance.
- Terminal Block: High quality terminal block, excellent temperature resistance, pressure resistance and flame retardancy for small power. For high power, made of quality copper material, with good electrical conductivity, high temperature resistance, not easy to burn out the equipment when short circuit happens.
- Enameled Wires: H class enamelled copper/aluminum wires, temperature resistance180℃, winded tightly and uniformly, no insulating layer, high heat dissipation, service life ≥35 years.
- Bobbin: Made of nylon, high temperature resistance, great flame retardancy. The high power transformer with frameless design has ventilation slots between the coils for smooth air flows which reduce temperature of coils.
- Insulation Process: The whole dry type isolation transformer adopts H-class vacuum impregnated insulation, temperature resistance of 180°C, lower noise, better insulation and is anti-rust and anti-corrosion.
Dimension & Schematic Diagram (Unit:mm)
|Rated Capacity||Overall size (A*B*C)||Installation Dimension (D*E)||Weight of Aluminium Wire Transformer||Weight of Copper Wire Transformer|
|Open Type||Protected Type||Open Type||Protected Type|
|8 kVA||380*200*380mm||260*130mm||48 kg||70 kg||53kg||78 kg|
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- Main Reasons for Deformation of Transformer Coils
With the continuous development of the power system, the transformer plays an increasingly important role as a key equipment in the power system. The safe operation of electrical isolation transformer is directly related to the reliability of the entire power system.
Transformer coils deformation refers to the axial and amplitude dimensional changes, body displacement and coil distortion that occur after the coils are stressed.
There are two main reasons for the deformation of transformer coils.
One is that the transformer is unavoidably affected by external short-circuit faults during operation.
The other is that the transformer is accidentally collided during transportation and hoisting.