400A DC reversing contactor comes with intermittent working duty, 2 pole, 2NO & 2NC contacts, custom 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V coil voltage. The DC motor reversing contactor featurs IP67 protection grade, high performance, competitive price, low temperature rise, less heat, energy saving and the thread does not slip.
- The upper cover of DC reversing contactor is made of BMC material, which features high mechanical strength, good heat resistance (it can be used at 200℃ for a long time) and good aging resistance.
- DC motor reversing contactor adopts high-quality stainless steel material. Low temperature rise, low heating, energy saving.
- The contact assembly uses high-quality and high-conductivity copper and silver contacts, which are reliable in contact, more durable and safer and have an electrical life of over 30,000 times.
- The DC contactor comes with Teflon magnetic material, 500,000 movements without abrasion, temperature resistance 155 degrees and enameled wire.
- The base and coil frame are made of reinforced nylon PA66, which has high strength, high temperature resistance, better flame retardancy and electrical properties.
The DC reversing contactor has two sets of switching contacts (two sets of normally open and normally closed contacts), which are used in electric control systems, such as automotive electric winches, telecommunications equipment, construction machinery, battery cars, electric forklifts, trains, ships, uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) and other electronic control systems.
|Certification||CE, RoHS, IS9001|
|Contact Specification||Application||Intermittent 400A|
|Operation Duty||Intermittent working duty|
|Contact Form||2 NO and 2 NC|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
|Electrical Life (Resistive)||30,000 times|
|Max. Switching Current||≤ 8Ie, ≥ 1s|
|Main Contact Voltage Drop at 100mA Load||≤ 80mV|
|Pull-In Time (N/O Contact to Open)||≤ 20ms|
|Drop-Out Time (N/O Contact to Open)||≤ 10ms|
|Max. Contact Bounce Period||≤ 5ms|
|Load Terminal and Center Distance||M8 External / 34.5mm|
|Coil Specification||Coil Type||Single Coil|
|Rated Voltage||12V/ 24V/ 36V/ 48/ 60V DC|
|The Allowed Range of Coil Voltage*||±20%|
|Pull-In Voltage||≤ 70% Us|
|Drop-Out Voltage||≥ 5% Us, ≤ 40% Us|
|Coil Power||≤ 25W|
|Starting Current||≤ 2A|
|Contact Material||AgSnO/Cu or AgCuO/Cu|
|Mechanical Life||300 thousand times|
|Use of Environment||Altitude||≥2 kW|
|Vibration||20G Max. Sin 80Hz-2000Hz|
|Impact||50g, 11ms (Half-sine wave)|
DC Reversing Contactor Installation Diagram (Unit: mm)
DC Reversing Contactor Wiring Diagram
- If the AC contactor is replaced with a DC contactor and the power supply is still AC, then the DC contactor cannot be closed and the coil core will be burnt due to eddy current heating.
- If the DC contactor is replaced with an AC contactor and the power supply is still DC, then the AC contactor coil will be burnt due to excessive current.
- If the AC contactor is replaced with a DC contactor and the power supply is also be replaced with DC, then it can work normally.
- If the DC contactor is replaced with an AC contactor and the power supply is also be replaced with AC, then when the contactor is not frequently closed and disconnected, it can be used normally. However, when the contactor is frequently switched on and off, the coil will be burnt due to frequent starting current and excessive heat. In addition, because the arc capacity of the AC contactor is not as good as that of the DC contactor, the AC contactor also needs to be used with derating.