High voltage DC contactor for sale, 30 amps rated load current, available with 12V or 24V coils, can switch DC loads at both low and high voltage from 12 to 1000VDC. Preferred contactor / relay for electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, fuel cells, battery backup, photovoltaic, wind and wave power systems.
- Epoxy sealed. Epoxy resin encapsulated seal structure allows the working in explosive and harmful environment and coils and contacts will not be oxidized and polluted.
- High efficiency coil. The energy-saving coil holds 2~2.3W power, counter electromotive force up to 0V.
- Non-polarity. There is no polarity requirement for contacts and coil connections.
- No electromagnetic counter force.
- Compact design, low noise.
- CE, IS9001, UL, CCC and RoHS compliant.
Applications: High voltage DC contactors can be widely used in electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, emergency vehicles, fuel cell vehicles, boats, LRT, mining, construction machinery, photovoltaic power generation, wind power generation, battery charging and discharging systems, DC voltage power supply control and other DC high voltage fields where long life and high reliability are needed.
|Basic Specification||Model||PEACO-ADH30 (1NO Contact)|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, IS9001, UL, CCC|
|Contact Specification||Contact Arrangement||1 K*1|
|Contact Resistance||≤30mΩ （@ 6VDC 20A）|
|Rated Load Voltage||12~1000VDC|
|Maximum Switching Current||300A 320VDC (≥1 times)|
|Maximum Switching Power||100KW|
|Contact Voltage Drop||≤0.1V (30A)|
|Rated Load Current||30A|
|Rated Electric Life||6,000 cycles (30A 750V DC)|
|Min. Load||1A 12VDC|
|Standard Continuous (Carry) Current (40mm2 Leads)||30A|
|Short Time Overload Current (100mm>2 at 40℃)||75A 15min, 100A 3min, 150A 30s|
|Load Terminal and Center Distance||M5 Internal Thread, 18mm|
|Coil Specification||Coil Type||Single Coil|
|Standard Type Voltage||12VDC||24VDC|
|Min Start Current & Average Holding Current||0.46A||0.25A|
|Steady State Power||5.5W||6W|
- Insulation Resistance: 1000MΩ (1000VDC) between contacts, between coil and contacts and between shell and contacts.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 2,500VAC, ≤1mA Between Coil and Contacts and 4,000VAC, ≤1mA between contacts.
- Impact: 147m/s2 (6 ms) stability and 490m/s2 (6 ms) strength.
- Vibration: Sine 80Hz~2000Hz 98m/s2 (20G Max.)
- IP Grade: IP67
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 times
- Impedance Load Life (Switch): 10,000 times (30A 450VDC), 10,000 times (-30A 450VDC)
- Capacitive Load Life (Just closed): 50,000 times (150A 1ms), 60 times (150A 1ms), 10 times (200A 1ms)
- Humidity: 5~95% RH
- Temperature: -40℃~85℃
DC Contactor Dimensions (unit=mm)