High voltage DC contactor features 150A rated load current of contact, 1NO (SPST-NO) main contact, switching voltage up to 12V~900V. High stability DC contactor relay comes with optional auxiliary contact 1NO and energy-saving board to save power, longer service life, compact size and easy installation.
Features and Benefits
- 150A contact switching capability, 1000V DC contactor with max. switching voltage 900V DC.
- The high voltage DC contactor has a set of normally open bridge contacts (screw type) and the contact loop is non-polar.
- Ceramic brazing technology is adopted, contacts will not be oxidized and can be quickly cut off at DC high voltage.
- Compact size and light weight, sealed structure for main contact, suitable well for working continuously in harsh environment.
- Flexible installation and 12V/ 24V/ 48V DC various coil voltages are available to meet the various needs.
- Low coil power and energy-saving type DC contactor. Max. coil maintain power is up to 1.8W.
- Optional coil lead length 150mm or 390mm or other customized length.
- Application: Telecom equipment, solar system, engineering machinery, electro mobile, electric vehicle, charging system, train, ships, UPS, etc.
- Lead time: 22~25 days, MOQ: 3 pieces. For similar unit with shorter lead time and MOQ-1, please visit at 150 Amps High Voltage DC Contactor.
|Model||PEACO-DHV150 (energy saving type)|
|Contact form||SPST-NO, 1NO|
|Rated load current of contact (at resistive load)||150A|
|Max. switch current||2000A (320V DC) 1 time|
|Switching voltage||12~900V DC|
|Contact voltage drop||≤ 80mV at 150A
|Standard pick-up time (including contact bounce)
|Contact bounce time
|Release time||Max. 10ms|
|Vibration (sinusoid, 80~2000Hz, peak)||(80~2000)Hz, ≤20g|
|Shock (11ms, 1/2 sinusoid, peak, pick-up)||≤20g
|Insulation resistance||Min. 100mΩ at 500V DC|
|Dielectric strength (between insulated electric parts)
||2200V AC 50Hz/60Hz (1 minute), 1000VAC 50Hz/60Hz (1 minute) (between aux. contacts) Leak current＜1mA|
|Mechanical life||300,000 times|
|Auxiliary contact arrangement*
|Rated load of auxiliary contact
|Item weight||About 250g|
|Model||Coil voltage*||Coil operating voltage||Pick-up voltage||Release voltage||Starting current||Maintain current
||3.8A||0.18A at 12V, 0.09A at 24V|
|32~95V||32~95V||29~31V||23~25V||1.3A||0.03A at 48V|
DC Contactor Relay Dimension (Unit: mm)
DC Contactor without Aux Contact
DC Contactor with Aux Contact