3 phase brushless DC motor comes with 300W power, 0.96 high torque, 3000 rpm speed, 12V-48V DC rated voltage. High torque brushless DC motor works with continuous duty (24/7) in harsh environment. The 24VDC brake, brushless motor speed controller and planetary/ worm gearbox are optional for your needs. Customized brushless motor length, shaft, speed, voltage, power, lead are available.
- The BLDC motor has three motor wires and Hall wires and works well with brushless dc motor controller, which has high performance for good control. Easy for speed adjustment and reversible direction.
- The brushless direct current motor can be equipped with planetary gearbox/worm gearbox for effective speed control and increasing torque for your needs. The gear ratio is up to 4:1-250: 1 for options.
- The 3 phase brushless DC motor has no brushes and no sparks will be generated during operation, which greatly reduces friction. Smoother running, longer service life. No need cleaning and maintenance.
- The brushless DC electric motor is 3 phase motor, comes with higher efficiency, low heat lose, lower emissions, lower EMI/RFI and high C/P.
- The electric motor comes with smaller size, compact and less weight design. User can connect to the PLC to read the parameters of speed, etc.
- Peaco Support brushless DC motors have high quality housing, can be used in various harsh environment of -20~55℃ and are often used in modern devices where low noise, low heat and continuous running are required, such as washing machines, air conditioners, service robots and other consumer electronics.
|Matched brushless DC motor controller model*||PEACO-BLD-4850||PEACO-BLD-750||PEACO-BLD-300B||PEACO-BLD-300B|
|Rated speed||3000 rpm|
|Rated torque||0.96 Nm|
|Peak torque||2.87 Nm|
|Square flange size||60mm|
|No. of poles||8 poles|
|Motor lead length||100cm|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, SO/TS16949|
|Other optional accessories*||Brake, planetary gearbox, worm gearbox|
1. * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
2. Motor length, shaft, speed, voltage, power, lead, controller can be customized for your needs.
Brushless DC Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Brushless DC Motor with Planetary Gearbox Dimension (Unit: mm)
Allowable Torque with Planetary Gearbox
|Rated Output Speed (rpm)||750||600||429||300||188||150||120||107||86||75|
|Rated Output Torque (Nm)||3.7||4.6||6.4||9.2||14.4||18.0||22.4||25.1||31.4||35.9|
|Peak Output Torque (Nm)||11.0||13.8||19.3||17.0||43.1||53.9||67.3||75.4||94.3||107.7|
|Moment of Nertia (kg.cm2)||0.094||0.092||0.091||0.091||0.094||0.092||0.092||0.091||0.091||0.091|
|Rated Output Speed (rpm)||60||43||38||30||24||21||17||15||12|
|Rated Output Torque (Nm)||44.9||62.8||71.8||89.8||109.8||123.0||153.8||175.7||219.7|
|Peak Output Torque (Nm)||134.7||143.0||215.4||240.0||264.0||240.0||264.0||240.0||264.0|
|Moment of Nertia (kg.cm2)||0.091||0.091||0.092||0.092||0.092||0.091||0.091||0.091||0.091|
Brushless DC Motor with Worm Gearbox Dimension (Unit: mm)
Allowable Torque with Worm Gearbox
|Rated Output Speed (rpm)||267||200||133||100||80||67||50||40||33||25||20|
|Rated Output Torque (Nm)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||32.0||36.0||32.0||38.0||28.0||34.0||29.0|
Note:The speed is calculated based on the rated speed of the motor divided by the reduction ratio. The actual speed will vary with the size of the load and will be reduced by about 2%-20% from the shown value. The rated speed of the brushless DC motor is 2000rpm and no-load speed is 2800rpm when it is matched with worm gearbox.
High Voltage Motor Wiring Jack Signal Description
|Green (thin line)||Yellow (thick line)||White (thin line)||Wire mesh||
- The brushless dc motor adopts full pure copper, which is the best source of power, high performance and longer spanlife.
- Brushless DC electric motor is made of cold rolled silicon sand steel sheet, which has good toughness, endurance and wear resistance.
- High torque brushless motor adopts high strength fine steel die casting to achieve long life, low friction coefficient, high flexibility joints.
- The casting material of the 3 phase brushless DC motor is harder than the ordinary housing and features better heat dissipation, strong and durable housing.
How to Choose Grease for Planetary Gearbox?
The small planetary gearbox is a device that reduces the high speed of the motor to a low speed while increasing the output torque. This planetary gearbox has the features of small size, high transmission efficiency and large deceleration range.
The miniature planetary gear reducer provides very high speed, can work at -40℃-180℃ harsh working environment. In such an environment, the meshing between the gears in the planetary reducer is very easy to produce friction and there will be deposits as well as particles, which will affect the noise and affect the life of the planetary gearbox.
In order to reduce noise and improve the life of the planetary gear reducer, the lubrication of the miniature planetary gear reducer is very important. Thus, it is very important to lubricate the planetary gearbox. How to select grease? What factors should be considered when choosing a grease?
1. The grease should be able to adapt to the temperature according to the requirements, such as high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance.
2. The grease should be wear-resistant.
3. The grease of the planetary reducer should be able to reduce noise.
4. The grease of the planetary gear reducer should be able to resist oxidation.
5. The grease should have a certain viscosity.
6. According to the requirements, the viscosity of the grease should be considered. For example, the grease used in the 6mm small planetary gearbox is very thin like water, because the planetary gear reducer is small and not suitable to use thick grease.
7. The grease should reach food grade due to the requirements of environmental protection.