200A DC motor reversing contactor features intermittent working duty, 2 pole, 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V coil voltage. Other coil votages can be customized. The DC reversing contactor has two sets of switching contacts (2 NO and 2 NC contact form), which can be used in auto electric winch and other various electric vehicles.
- The upper cover of DC reversing contactor is made of BMC material, which features high mechanical strength, good heat resistance (it can be used at 200℃ for a long time) and good aging resistance.
- DC motor reversing contactor adopts high-quality stainless steel material.
- The contact assembly uses high-quality and high-conductivity copper and silver contacts, which are reliable in contact, more durable and safer and have an electrical life of over 30,000 times.
- The DC contactor comes with Teflon magnetic material, 500,000 movements without abrasion, temperature resistance 155 degrees and enameled wire.
- The base and coil frame are made of reinforced nylon PA66, which has high strength, high temperature resistance, better flame retardancy and electrical properties.
The DC reversing contactor has two sets of switching contacts (two sets of normally open and normally closed contacts), which are used in electric control systems, such as automotive electric winches, telecommunications equipment, construction machinery, battery cars, electric forklifts, trains, ships, uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) and other electronic control systems.
|Certification||CE, RoHS, IS9001|
|Contact Specification||Application||Intermittent 200A|
|Operation Duty||Intermittent working duty|
|Contact Form||2 NO and 2 NC|
|Electrical Life||Continuous 30,000 times|
|Max. Switching Current||≤ 8Ie, ≥ 1s|
|Contact Voltage Drop||≤ 100mV|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||50Hz/60Hz 1500VAC/1min|
|Pull-In Time||≤ 20ms|
|Drop-Out Time||≤ 10ms|
|Max. Contact Bounce Period||≤ 5ms|
|Load Terminal and Center Distance||M6 External / 29.35mm|
|Coil Specification||Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
|Rated Voltage*||12V/ 24V/ 36V/ 48/ 60V DC|
|The Allowed Range of Coil Voltage||±20%|
|Pull-In Voltage||≤ 70% Us|
|Drop-Out Voltage||≥ 5% Us, ≤ 40% Us|
|Coil Power||≤ 25W|
|Starting Current||≤ 4A|
|Contact Material||AgSnO/Cu or AgCuO/Cu|
|Mechanical Life||300 thousand times|
|Use of Environment||Altitude||≥2 kW|
|Vibration||20G Max. 80Hz-2000Hz|
|Impact||50g, 11ms (Half-sine wave)|
DC Reversing Contactor Installation Diagram (Unit: mm)
DC Reversing Contactor Wiring Diagram