150w brushless DC electric motor runs at 3000 rpm speed, 12V/24V/36V/48V DC rated voltage, holding torque and peak torque up to 0.48Nm and 0.96 Nm respectively. High torque brushless DC motor (BLDC) matched with brushless motor speed controller and gearbox features high efficiency of 85-90% and excellent controllability, is widely used in modern production equipment, instruments, meters and advanced household appliances.
- The BLDC motor has three motor wires and Hall wires and works well with brushless dc motor controller, which has high performance for good control. Easy for speed adjustment and reversible direction.
- The brushless DC motor can be equipped with planetary gearbox/worm gearbox for effective speed control and increasing torque for your needs. The gear ratio is up to 4:1-250: 1 for options.
- The 3 phase brushless DC motor has no brushes and no sparks will be generated during operation, which greatly reduces friction. Smoother running, longer service life. No need cleaning and maintenance.
- The brushless DC electric motor is 3 phase motor, comes with higher efficiency, low heat lose, lower emissions, lower EMI/RFI and high C/P.
- The electric motor comes with smaller size, compact and less weight design. User can connect to the PLC to read the parameters of speed, etc.
- Brushless DC motors are often used in modern devices where low noise, low heat and continuous running are required, such as washing machines, air conditioners, service robots and other consumer electronics.
|Matched brushless DC motor controller model*||PEACO-BLD-750||PEACO-BLD-300B||PEACO-BLD-300B||PEACO-BLD-300B|
|Rated speed||3000 rpm|
|Rated torque||0.48 Nm|
|Peak torque||1.43 Nm|
|Square flange size||60mm|
|No. of poles||8 poles|
|Motor lead length||100cm|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, SO/TS16949|
|Other optional accessories*||Brake, planetory gearbox, worm gearbox|
1. * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
2. Motor length, shaft, speed, voltage, power, lead, controller can be customized for your needs.
Brushless DC Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Brushless DC Motor with Planetary Gearbox Dimension (Unit: mm)
Allowable Torque with Planetary Gearbox
|Rated Output Speed (rpm)||750||600||429||300||188||150||120||107||86||75|
|Rated Output Torque (Nm)||1.8||2.3||3.2||4.6||7.2||9.0||11.2||12.6||15.7||18.0|
|Peak Output Torque (Nm)||5.5||6.9||9.6||13.8||21.5||26.9||33.7||37.7||47.1||53.9|
|Moment of Nertia (kg.cm2)||0.094||0.092||0.091||0.091||0.094||0.092||0.091||0.091||0.091||0.091|
|Rated Output Speed (rpm)||60||43||38||30||24||21||17||15||12|
|Rated Output Torque (Nm)||22.4||31.4||34.4||37.5||41.0||37.5||41.0||37.5||41.0|
|Peak Output Torque (Nm)||66.0||43.0||75.0||75.0||82.0||75.0||82.0||75.0||82.0|
|Moment of Nertia (kg.cm2)||0.091||0.091||0.092||0.092||0.092||0.091||0.091||0.091||0.091|
Brushless DC Motor with Worm Gearbox Dimension (Unit: mm)
Allowable Torque with Worm Gearbox
|Rated Output Speed (rpm)||267||200||133||100||80||67||50||40||33||25|
|Rated Output Torque (Nm)||4.3||5.7||8.6||11.2||13.6||15.9||17.0||12.0||17.0||12.0|
Note:The speed is calculated based on the rated speed of the motor divided by the reduction ratio. The actual speed will vary with the size of the load and will be reduced by about 2%-20% from the shown value. The rated speed of the brushless DC motor is 2000rpm and no-load speed is 2800rpm when it is matched with worm gearbox.
High Voltage Motor Wiring Jack Signal Description
|Green (thin line)||Yellow (thick line)||White (thin line)||Wire mesh||
- High efficiency. The efficiency of general brushless DC motors can reach more than 96%, while that of the traditional DC motors generally is up to around 75%. If their efficiency is high, then the mechanical energy for converting electrical energy into the motor will be high with high energy conversion. In other words, the brushless DC motors are more than 20% energy-saving than brushed motors. For example, if a brushless DC motor runs for a long time, it can save the electricity cost of a motor every year.
- Long service life. Generally speaking, traditional brushed motors have to be replaced frequently due to the wear of the carbon brushes. However, brushless DC motors generally have a service life of more than 20,000 hours under normal working conditions. After they are used for more than 5 years, they will not be damaged basically. Therefore, the service life of brushless DC motor is 5 times that of the traditional brushed motors.
- Low noise. Because brushless DC electric motor provides simple structure, it runs relatively smoothly and the operating sound is below 50db with quiet performance. Therefore, brushless DC motors are widely used in many medical equipment. However, the conventional motors require replacement of carbon brushes, which cannot be sealed. What's more, the wear of the carbon brush causes frictional noise, which is generally up to above 60db. Thus, in this case, such a traditional motor can not meet the requirements whhere low noise is required.