100w brushless DC electric motor is a three phase electric motor, features optional 12V/24V/48V DC rated voltage, 3000 rpm working speed, 0.32Nm rated torque and 0.96 Nm peak torque. High torque brushless motor works with brushless dc motor controller and planetory gearbox/worm gearbox is optional. Competitive price, reliable quality, low power consumption.
- The BLDC motor has three motor wires and Hall wires and works well with brushless dc motor controller, which has high performance for good control. Easy for speed adjustment and reversible direction.
- The brushless DC motor can be equipped with planetary gearbox/worm gearbox for effective speed control and increasing torque for your needs. The gear ratio is up to 4:1-250: 1 for options.
- The 3 phase brushless DC motor has no brushes and no sparks will be generated during operation, which greatly reduces friction. Smoother running, longer service life. No need cleaning and maintenance.
- The brushless DC electric motor is 3 phase motor, comes with higher efficiency, low heat lose, lower emissions, lower EMI/RFI and high C/P.
- The electric motor comes with smaller size, compact and less weight design. User can connect to the PLC to read the parameters of speed, etc.
|Matched brushless DC motor controller model*||PEACO-BLD-750||PEACO-BLD-300B||PEACO-BLD-120A||PEACO-BLD-300B|
|Rated speed||3000 rpm|
|Rated torque||0.32 Nm|
|Peak torque||0.96 Nm|
|Square flange size||60mm|
|No. of poles||8 poles|
|Motor lead length||100cm|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, SO/TS16949|
|Other optional accessories*||Brake, planetory gearbox, worm gearbox|
1. * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
2. Motor length, shaft, speed, voltage, power, lead, controller can be customized for your needs.
Brushless DC Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
Brushless DC Motor with Planetary Gearbox Dimension (Unit: mm)
Allowable Torque with Planetary Gearbox
|Rated Output Speed (rpm)||750||600||429||300||188||150||120||107||86||75|
|Rated Output Torque (Nm)||1.2||1.5||2.1||3.1||4.8||6.0||7.5||8.4||10.5||12.0|
|Peak Output Torque (Nm)||3.7||4.6||6.4||9.2||14.3||17.9||22.4||25.1||31.4||35.9|
|Moment of Nertia (kg.cm2)||0.094||0.092||0.091||0.091||0.094||0.092||0.092||0.091||0.091||0.091|
|Rated Output Speed (rpm)||60||43||38||30||24||21||17||15||12|
|Rated Output Torque (Nm)||14.9||20.9||22.9||28.7||35.8||37.5||41.0||37.5||41.0|
|Peak Output Torque (Nm)||44.8||62.8||68.8||75.0||82.0||75.0||82.0||75.0||82.0|
|Moment of Nertia (kg.cm2)||0.091||0.091||0.092||0.092||0.092||0.091||0.091||0.091||0.091|
Brushless DC Motor with Worm Gearbox Dimension (Unit: mm)
Allowable Torque with Worm Gearbox
|Rated Output Speed (rpm)||267||200||133||100||80||67||50||40||33||25|
|Rated Output Torque (Nm)||4.3||5.7||8.6||11.2||13.6||15.9||17.0||12.0||17.0||12.0|
Note:The speed is calculated based on the rated speed of the motor divided by the reduction ratio. The actual speed will vary with the size of the load and will be reduced by about 2%-20% from the shown value. The rated speed of the brushless DC motor is 2000rpm and no-load speed is 2800rpm when it is matched with worm gearbox.
High Voltage Motor Wiring Jack Signal Description
|Green (thin line)||Yellow (thick line)||White (thin line)||Wire mesh||