- Automatic Voltage Stabilization:
The 500VA voltage stabilizer consists of the contact type self-coupling voltage regulator, servo motor, automatic control circuit and so on. When the grid voltage is not stable or the load changes, the automatic sampling control circuit sends a signal to drive the servo motor, and adjusts the position of the carbon brush of the autovoltage regulator, so that the output voltage can be adjusted to the rated value with high precision and reach a stable state.
- Customized Service
Input voltage of voltage stabilizer for home can be customized, 100V-250V / 130V-250V / 140V-260V / 160V-250V and output voltage can be 110V / 220V / 230V / 240V ±3% or other customized voltages.
- Full protection functions
The electrical stabilizer protects the equipment or machine against time delay, over voltage, low voltage, over current, over-heat, over load and short circuit, features distortionless waveform, reliable performance, long-term operation.
- Humanized Designs
Equipped with double output power sockets, double voltage output and portable handle. Easy to carry and convenient to use.
- Wide Applications
Automatic voltage regulator is available in office equipment, test instrument, communication system, industrial equipment, medical equipment and especially domestic electric appliances where the stable voltage is required. Reliable stabilizer for fridge/LED TV.
- Product Name: High Precision Automatic AC Voltage Stabilizer
- Model: PEACO-TND500VA
- Rated Capacity: 500VA
- Phase: Single phase
- Input Voltage Range: 100V-250V / 130V-250V / 140V-260V / 160V-250V (other voltage range can be customized.)
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Output Voltage*: 110V±3%/ 220V±3%/ 230V±3%/ 240V±3%
- Voltage Regulation Accuracy: ±3%
- Loading Power Factor: 0.8
- Efficiency: ≥90%~99%
- Adjusting Time: ≤1s (When the input voltage changes by 10%)
- Waveform Distortion: No additional wave form distortion
- Over Voltage Protection: 124V±5V for 110V, 248V±5V for 220V
- Under Voltage Protection: 88V±5% for 110V, 180V±5% for 220V
- Input Voltage: Real-time display of input voltage
- Output Voltage: Real-time display of output voltage
- Environment Temperature: -10℃~+40℃
- Altitude: ≤1000m
- Relative Humidity: 20%~90%
- Installation Environment: No gas, steam, chemical deposition, dust, dirt and other explosive and corrosive media which can seriously affect the insulation of voltage stabilizer.
- Insulation Resistance: ≥5MΩ
- Protection Grade: IP20 (Can be customized)
- Noise: ≤60dB (A) (within 1m)
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dimension (L*W*H): 19*16*14cm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- A voltage stabilizer is also called automatic voltage regulator (AVR), which is an electrical device employed to deliver a constant voltage to a load at its output terminals irrespective of any changes or fluctuation in the input or incoming supply voltage.
- The basic purpose of voltage stabilizer for AC is to protect the electrical appliances, such as air conditioner, refrigerator, TV, etc. against against over voltage, under voltage and other voltage surges/fluctuations, which would cause probable damage.