Grid tie solar inverter comes with 2200W peak output power and 2000W rated output power, converting 22V-60V DC to 80V-280V AC. The MPPT solar micro inverter can be controlled with a smart phone, easy to install and convenient to use, high quality with CE and RoHS certified and IP 65 waterproof grade. It is an ideal solution to reduce your electricity bills instantly.
- The solar micro inverter shell is made of high strength aluminum magnesium alloy, service life of up 25 years.
- Designed with maximum power point tracking (MPPT) which can effectively track and lock maximum power output of solar panels.
- Smart monitoring system and full digital control, providing real-time/historical data for monitoring and analyzing.
- Easy and safe installation, significantly reduce installation costs.
- Integration AC output port with pure sine wave output and both input and output are completely isolated.
- Reverse power transmission.
- IP65 waterproof grade.
- Built-in WiFi communication mode or wireless 433MHz enable you to directly monitor the operation of the micro inverter on the mobile APP.
- CE, FCC, ROHS certified.
|Basics||Recommend using solar panels||625W*4pcs|
|Output voltage mode
||Automatically switch 120/230V according to local grid
|PV open circuit voltage||30V-54VOC|
|Operating Voltage Range||22V-60V|
|Starting Voltage Range
|Maximum working current||4*20.0A|
|Output Parameters (AC)||Voltage||@120V||@230V|
|Peak output power||2200W||2200W|
|Rated output power||2000W||2000W|
|Rated output current||16.6A||8.7A|
|Rated Voltage Range||80VAC~160VAC||180VAC~280VAC|
|Rated Frequency Range||48Hz~51Hz / 58Hz~61Hz||48Hz~51Hz / 58Hz~61Hz
|Maximum units per branch
||3pcs (single phase)
||6pcs (single phase)|
|Static MPPT efficiency
|Max output efficiency
|Loss of power at night||＜0.5W|
|Total current harmonics
|Technical Parameters||Temperature range||-40℃ ~ +65℃|
|Waterproof grade||IP65 NEMA3R|
|Heat dissipation mode||Self-cooling|
|Communication mode||WIFI / data logger (wireless 433MHz)|
|Power transmission mode||Reverse transmission, load priority|
|Electromagnetic detection||EN61000-6-1:2007, EN6100-6-3:2007+A1:2011+AC:2012|
|Power grid standard||EN50549-1, EN 50549-2, NBR 16149:2013, UL1741
|Power grid detection||IEC/EN 62109-1, IEC/EN 62109-2, IEC 62116, IEEE 1547|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, CEC, INMETOR, ETL|
|N.W. / G.W.||3.0kg / 4.36kg|
|Package||Screw kit, antenna, user manual, AC connection plug
|Dimension / Package (L*W*H)||370*300*41.6mm / 430*375*140mm|
Solar Micro Inverter Details
Schematic Diagram of Grid-connected PV System
A: Solar panels В: Grid inverter C: AC cable D: AC power distribution box E: Electricity unit F: Low-voltage power grid
Description: Solar panels are connected to 1 piece of solar grid tie inverter. This micro inverter draws power electrical energy from the solar panels through maximum power point tracking (MPPT) function. After high-efficiency inverter conversion, the DC power of the solar panels is converted into AC power. The high frequency modulation and zero-phase offset technology are used to synchronize the connection with the solar micro grid and finally to realize the transmission of electric energy to the grid.