High efficiency pure sine wave inverter converts 12V/ 24V/ 48V DC to 110V/ 220V/ 240V AC, provides 800 watts of pure sine wave. The 12 volt to 220 volt inverter is ideally qualified for powering vehicles, mobile offices, boats, solar power systems, emergency backup power, TV, computers, printers, etc.
- Model: PP-800-C
- Rated Power: 800W
- Peak Power: 1600W
- Output Voltage: 100V AC/ 110V AC/ 120V AC/ 220V AC/ 230V AC/ 240V AC±5%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz±0.5Hz / 60Hz±0.5Hz
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Waveform Distortion: THD<3% (Linear load)
- USB Port: 5V, 1A
- Max. Efficiency: 90%
- Working Temperature: -10℃-+50℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃-+70℃
- Optional Accessories: Wired/ wireless remote control, crocodile clip/ cigarette lighter plug.
- Package Included: 800W pure sine wave inverter*1+ inverter cables*1+inverter user manual*1
- Dimension: 278*135*78mm
- Packing: 355*180*95mm
- Net / Gross Weight: 1660g / 2160g
- Configuration: Standard type
- Cooling Method: Intelligent air cooling
- Certification: CE, RoSH
- Warranty: 12 months
|Input Voltage (Optional)||DC12V||DC24V||DC48V|
|Unload Current Less Than||0.8A||0.5A||0.3A|
|Input Voltage Range||10.0-15.5V||20.0-31.0V||40.0-61.0V|
|Low Voltage Alarm||10.5±0.5V||21.0±0.5V||42.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Protection||10.0±0.5V||20.0±0.5V||40.0-15.0V|
|Over Voltage Protection||15.5±0.5V||31.0±0.5V||61.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Recover||12.3±0.5V||24.0±0.5V||48.0±1.0V|
|Over Voltage Recover||14.8±0.5V||29.5±0.5V||59.0±1.0V|
- Low Voltage: Alarm first, voltage continuously reduce, LED red light on & shut down.
- Over Voltage: LED red light on, shut down.
- Over Load: LED red light on, shut down.
- Over Temperature: Alarm first, temperature continuously rises, LED red light on & shut down.
- Short Circuit: LED red light on.
- Input Reverse Polarity: Fuse burn-out.
800W Pure Sine Wave Output Sockets (Optional)
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Troubleshooting (Ⅰ)
1. The inverter doesn't work.
①The battery voltage is too low or the battery is damaged.
Recharge the battery or replace it.
②The wire between the battery and inverter is not connected properly.
③The positive and negative poles of the battery and inverter are reversed and the fuse is blown.
Replace with a suitable fuse.
2. No output from the inverter.
①The battery voltage is too low.
Recharge the battery or replace it, and check whether the wire is connected properly or not.
②The input voltage is too high.
Adjust the appropriate input voltage according to the rated input voltage of the inverter.
③The load power is greater than the nominal power of the inverter.
Use electrical appliances with a power lower than the nominal power of the inverter or replace the inverter with a larger power.
④Inverter over-temperature protection.
Put the inverter in a ventilated place to cool down for 15 minutes.
⑤ The pure sine wave inverter fails to start when low-power electrical appliances are used, and the peak power of the electrical appliance is greater than that of the inverter.
Replace the inverter with a larger peak power.