Factory price 5000W pure sine wave inverter with LCD display converts 12V/ 24V/ 48V DC power to 110V/ 220V/ 240V AC power, 5000 watt continuous and 10000 watt surge power with pure sine wave output. Designed to run 100V ~ 240V equipment including vehicles, computers, printers, etc.
- Model: PP-5000-B
- Rated Power: 5000W
- Peak Power: 10000W
- Output Voltage: 100VAC/ 110V AC/ 120V AC/ 220VAC/ 230V AC/ 240V AC±5%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz±0.5Hz / 60Hz±0.5Hz
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Waveform Distortion: THD<3% (Linear load)
- USB Port: 5V, 1A
- Max. Efficiency: 90%
- Working Temperature: -10℃-+50℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃-+70℃
- Dimension (L*W*H): 450*210*156mm
- Packing (L*W*H): 545*300*245mm
- Optional Accessories: Wired/ wireless remote control, crocodile clip/ cigarette lighter plug.
- Package Included: 5000W pure sine wave inverter*1+ inverter cables*1+inverter user manual*1
- Net / Gross Weight: 10570g / 12633g
- Configuration: Standard type
- Cooling Method: Intelligent air cooling
- Certification: CE, RoSH
- Warranty: 24 months
|Input Voltage (Optional)||DC12V||DC24V||DC48V|
|Unload Current Less Than||1.5A||1.0A||0.8A|
|Input Voltage Range||10.0-15.5V||20.0-31.0V||40.0-61.0V|
|Low Voltage Alarm||10.5±0.5V||21.0±0.5V||42.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Protection||10.0±0.5V||20.0±0.5V||40.0-15.0V|
|Over Voltage Protection||15.5±0.5V||31.0±0.5V||61.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Recover||12.3±0.5V||24.0±0.5V||48.0±1.0V|
|Over Voltage Recover||14.8±0.5V||29.5±0.5V||59.0±1.0V|
Low Voltage: Alarm first, voltage continuously reduce, LED red light on & shut down.
Over Voltage: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Load: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Temperature: Alarm first, temperature continuously rises, LED red light on & shut down.
Short Circuit: LED red light on.
Input Reverse Polarity: Fuse burn-out.
Pure Sine Wave Inverter Alarms and Protection Functions
5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Output Sockets (Optional)
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- why do I need a pure sine wave inverter?
1. Pure sine wave inverters provide pure power, which is almost the same as the pure AC power we receive from the grid.
2. The power inverter has very low waveform distortion (≤3%) and lower power consumption.
3. The 12 volt to 220 volt inverter keeps the voltage and current at a safe level. In the square wave inverter, the voltage level will fluctuate greatly, which will cause huge harm and shorten the service life of electrical appliances, while the pure sine wave inverter will not do like this.
4. The vehicle or home appliances running on the pure sine wave inverter are quiet and has no noise.