4000W pure sine wave inverter for converting 12V/24V/48V DC to 110V/220V/240V AC, 4000 watt continuous power, 8000 watt peak power. The 12 volt to 220 volt inverter can take on many heavy tasks like running 110 volt compressors, computers and other demanding applications.
- Model: PP-4000-B
- Rated Power: 4000W
- Peak Power: 8000W
- Output Voltage: 100VAC/ 110V AC/ 120V AC/ 220V AC/ 230V AC/ 240V AC±5%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz±0.5Hz / 60Hz±0.5Hz
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Waveform Distortion: THD < 3% (Linear load)
- USB Port: 5V, 1A
- Max. Efficiency: 90%
- Working Temperature: -10℃-+50℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃-+70℃
- Dimension (L*W*H): 450*210*156mm
- Packing (L*W*H): 545*300*245mm
- Optional Accessories: Wired/ wireless remote control, crocodile clip/ cigarette lighter plug.
- Package Included: 4000W pure sine wave inverter*1 + inverter cables*1+ inverter user manual*1
- Net / Gross Weight: 10000g / 12063g
- Configuration: Standard
- Cooling Method: Intelligent air cooling
- Certification: CE, RoSH
- Warranty: 24 months
|Input Voltage (Optional)||DC12V||DC24V||DC48V|
|Unload Current Less Than||1.5A||1.0A||0.8A|
|Input Voltage Range||10.0-15.5V||20.0-31.0V||40.0-61.0V|
|Low Voltage Alarm||10.5±0.5V||21.0±0.5V||42.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Protection||10.0±0.5V||20.0±0.5V||40.0-15.0V|
|Over Voltage Protection||15.5±0.5V||31.0±0.5V||61.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Recover||12.3±0.5V||24.0±0.5V||48.0±1.0V|
|Over Voltage Recover||14.8±0.5V||29.5±0.5V||59.0±1.0V|
Low Voltage: Alarm first, voltage continuously reduce, LED red light on & shut down.
Over Voltage: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Load: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Temperature: Alarm first, temperature continuously rises, LED red light on & shut down.
Short Circuit: LED red light on.
Input Reverse Polarity: Fuse burn-out.
Pure Sine Wave Inverter Alarms and Protection Functions
4000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Output Sockets (Optional)
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- What is the overload capacity of inverter power?
The overload capacity of inverter power supply refers to the ability of the inverter power supply to withstand overload without damage for a short time when the output power of the inverter power supply is in the rated state.
Inverter power supply is a transformer that converts DC power (battery, storage battery) into AC power (e.g. 110V, 60Hz sine wave). It is actually a voltage inversion process with the converter. There is an error amplifier, a regulator, an oscillator, a PWM generator with dead zone control, a low-voltage protection circuit and a short-circuit protection circuit.
Inverter power supply has the following features:
- High conversion efficiency and fast start-up.
- Good safety performance. The pure sine wave inverter has full protection functions, short circuit, overload, over/under voltage and over-heat.
- High physical performance. The inverter has all-aluminum shell, high heat dissipation performance, hard oxidation treatment on the surface, good resistance to friction and it can resist squeezing or impact from a certain external force.
- Strong adaptability and stability with load.