300W pure sine wave inverter with a pure sine wave output, 50Hz/60Hz, for powering 100V to 240V equipment, 12V/ 24V/ 48V input voltage. Power inverter DC to AC with over voltage full protections. The 12 volt to 220 volt inverter is ideal for use on computers, laptops, cellphones, car, RV, vehicles, etc.
- Model: PP-300-C
- Rated Power: 300W
- Peak Power: 600W
- Output Voltage: 100V AC/ 110V AC/ 120V AC/ 220V AC/ 230V AC/ 240V AC±5%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz±0.5Hz / 60Hz±0.5Hz
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Waveform Distortion: THD<3% (Linear load)
- USB Port: 5V, 1A
- Max. Efficiency: 90%
- Working Temperature: -10℃-+50℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃-+70℃
- Optional Accessories: Wired/ wireless remote control, crocodile clip/ cigarette lighter plug.
- Package Included: 300W pure sine wave inverter*1 + inverter cables*1+ inverter user manual*1
- Dimension: 186*106*63mm
- Packing: 235*143.5*82mm
- Net / Gross Weight: 695g / 920g
- Configuration: Standard type
- Cooling Method: Intelligent air cooling
- Certification: CE, RoSH
- Warranty: 24 months
|Input Voltage (Optional)||DC12V||DC24V||DC48V|
|Unload Current Less Than||0.3A||0.2A||0.2A|
|Input Voltage Range||10.0-15.5V||20.0-31.0V||40.0-61.0V|
|Low Voltage Alarm||10.5±0.5V||21.0±0.5V||42.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Protection||10.0±0.5V||20.0±0.5V||40.0-15.0V|
|Over Voltage Protection||15.5±0.5V||31.0±0.5V||61.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Recover||12.3±0.5V||24.0±0.5V||48.0±1.0V|
|Over Voltage Recover||14.8±0.5V||29.5±0.5V||59.0±1.0V|
Low Voltage: Alarm first, voltage continuously reduce, LED red light on & shut down.
Over Voltage: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Load: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Temperature: Alarm first, temperature continuously rises, LED red light on & shut down.
Short Circuit: LED red light on.
Input Reverse Polarity: Fuse burn-out.
Car Power Inverter Output Sockets (Optional)
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- 300W Pure Sine Wave Inverter User Manual
1. Select Power
Power must be provided by battery or car cigarette lighter. 12V, 24V, 48V can be selected according to different products.
2. Connect the inverter to the power supply
Turn off pure sine wave inverter and make sure all devices in the "OFF" state.
A: Battery power supply: Connect the negative terminal of the battery to the black terminal (-) of the inverter, and connect the positive terminal of the battery to the red terminal (+) of inverter.
B: Car cigarette lighter power supply: The dedicated connection of the cigarette lighter is connected with the red wire to the red terminal of the inverter and the black wire to the black terminal of inverter, and then put the plug of the cigarette lighter into the car cigarette lighter.
3. Connect the inverter to electrical appliances
Make sure that the load power supply is the nominal power supply of the inverter, and the starting current cannot exceed the peak capacity of the inverter. Turn on the inverter and electrical appliances after connecting them.