1500 watt pure sine wave inverter with LCD display, USB port, 12V/ 24V/ 48V DC to 110V/ 220V/ 240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz to choose, providing clean, stable and high quality AC power, ideal 12 volt to 220 volt inverter qualified for powering various electrical appliances & vehicles. Affordable price, free shipping.
- Model: PP-1500-B
- Rated Power: 1500W
- Peak Power: 3000W
- Output Voltage: 100V AC/ 110V AC/ 120V AC/ 220V AC/ 230V AC/ 240V AC±5%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz±0.5Hz / 60Hz±0.5Hz
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Waveform Distortion: THD<3% (Linear load)
- USB Port: 5V, 1A
- Max. Efficiency: 90%
- Working Temperature: -10℃-+50℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃-+70℃
- Dimension (L*W*H): 310*180*78mm
- Packing (L*W*H): 445*240*145mm
- Optional Accessories: Wired/ wireless remote control, crocodile clip/ cigarette lighter plug.
- Package Included: 1500W pure sine wave inverter*1 + inverter cables*1+ inverter user manual*1
- Net / Gross Weight: 3100g / 3732g
- Configuration: Standard type
- Cooling Method: Intelligent air cooling
- Certification: CE, RoSH
- Warranty: 24 months
|Input Voltage (Optional)||DC12V||DC24V||DC48V|
|Unload Current Less Than||1.1A||0.7A||0.5A|
|Input Voltage Range||10.0-15.5V||20.0-31.0V||40.0-61.0V|
|Low Voltage Alarm||10.5±0.5V||21.0±0.5V||42.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Protection||10.0±0.5V||20.0±0.5V||40.0-15.0V|
|Over Voltage Protection||15.5±0.5V||31.0±0.5V||61.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Recover||12.3±0.5V||24.0±0.5V||48.0±1.0V|
|Over Voltage Recover||14.8±0.5V||29.5±0.5V||59.0±1.0V|
Low Voltage: Alarm first, voltage continuously reduce, LED red light on & shut down.
Over Voltage: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Load: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Temperature: Alarm first, temperature continuously rises, LED red light on & shut down.
Short Circuit: LED red light on.
Input Reverse Polarity: Fuse burn-out.
Pure Sine Wave Inverter Alarms and Protection Functions
1500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Output Sockets (Optional)
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- Why do we use a pure sine wave inverter?
The pure sine wave inverter is well suited to high-power electrical appliances, such as motors, compressors, relays, refrigerator, digital microwave oven, TV, laptop, etc. which are made according to electromagnetic induction principle. These household appliances requires a start current much larger (about 3~7 times) than the current required to maintain normal operation during start-up. For example, a refrigerator with power consumption 150 watts during normal operation can have a starting power of more than 1,000 watts. In addition, because the inductive load generates a back-EMF voltage at the moment when the power is turned on or off, the peak value of this voltage is far greater than the voltage that the inverter can bear, which can easily cause instantaneous overload of the inverter, thus has bad impact on the inverter service life. Therefore, such electrical appliances have higher requirements for power supply waveforms.