Professional 1000 watt pure sine wave inverter with digital display converts DC 12V/ 24V/ 48V power into useful AC 110V/ 220V/ 240V power, particularly for vehicle and household appliances conversions. 1000 watt continuous and 2000 watt peak power inverter outputs pure sine wave, provides clean, stable and high quality AC power.
12 volt to 220 volt Inverter Specification
- Model: PP-1000-C
- Rated Power: 1000W
- Peak Power: 2000W
- Output Voltage: 100V AC/ 110V AC/ 120V AC/ 220V AC/ 230V AC/ 240 VAC±5%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz±0.5Hz / 60Hz±0.5Hz
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Waveform Distortion: THD<3% (Linear load)
- USB Port: 5V, 1A
- Max. Efficiency: 90%
- Working Temperature: -10℃-+50℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃-+70℃
- Optional Accessories: Wired/ wireless remote control, crocodile clip/ cigarette lighter plug.
- Package Included: 1000W pure sine wave inverter*1+ inverter cables*1+ inverter user manual*1
- Dimension: 308*135*78mm
- Packing: 355*180*95mm
- Net / Gross Weight: 1955g / 2455g
- Configuration: Standard type
- Cooling Method: Intelligent air cooling
- Certification: CE, RoSH
- Warranty: 24 months
|Input Voltage (Optional)||DC12V||DC24V||DC48V|
|Unload Current Less Than||0.8A||0.5A||0.3A|
|Input Voltage Range||10.0-15.5V||20.0-31.0V||40.0-61.0V|
|Low Voltage Alarm||10.5±0.5V||21.0±0.5V||42.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Protection||10.0±0.5V||20.0±0.5V||40.0-15.0V|
|Over Voltage Protection||15.5±0.5V||31.0±0.5V||61.0±1.0V|
|Low Voltage Recover||12.3±0.5V||24.0±0.5V||48.0±1.0V|
|Over Voltage Recover||14.8±0.5V||29.5±0.5V||59.0±1.0V|
Low Voltage: Alarm first, voltage continuously reduce, LED red light on & shut down.
Over Voltage: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Load: LED red light on, shut down.
Over Temperature: Alarm first, temperature continuously rises, LED red light on & shut down.
Short Circuit: LED red light on.
Input Reverse Polarity: Fuse burn-out.
1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Output Sockets (Optional)
KNOWLEDGE BASE --- 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Installation
- Open the packing box and check the accessories including a AC input line and user manual.
- Choose a ventilated and clean installation environment.
- Confirm that the output voltage of the DC power supply and (or) the voltage of the battery are consistent with the DC input voltage required by the inverter.
- Make sure the positive and negative poles of the power supply, high potential is positive, and low potential is negative.
- Connect the positive pole to the positive terminal of the inverter (marked with "+"), and the negative pole to the negative terminal (marked with "-") and ensure connection is reliable.
- Take out the AC input cable from the package, plug one end into the socket marked with "AC IN" on the chassis, and plug the other end into the mains supply socket.
- Connect the load input line to the output socket (marked with "AC OUT") of the sine wave inverter.