For the user manual of phase converters, please contact us.
The output waveform of the 40 kw phase converter converted by the phase converter is a pure sine wave with a phase angle is 120 degrees, a total harmonic distortion rate (THD) is less than 3% (Linear load), which totally meets the international power quality standards and are widely applicable to various load, such as robot arms, electric welding machines, argon arc welding machines, electric hoists, rolling gates, packaging machines, chocolate coating machines, motors, lathes, elevators, commissioning inverters, compressors.
Peaco Support 1-phase to 3-phase converters solve the inconvenience caused by the three-phase power supply curtailment to production in some areas or the mismatched equipment voltage. It also solves the needs of some users who cannot apply for three-phase power due to site restrictions.
- Multiple functions: The single to three-phase converter adopts the newest generation efficient IPM intelligent module aboard, comes with high efficiency and stable performance, and full protection functions such as input under voltage, overvoltage, output overcurrent, short circuit, overheating, etc. Longer service life with 15 years or more.
- Step-down start & frequency conversion start: With the dual-mode start selection function for the 40 kW phase converter through a 4-inch LCD setting, you can set two modes of step-down voltage start and variable frequency conversion start. In such a way, the power of the phase converter can be fully utilized and is no longer necessary to expand the converter's capacity when it is equipped with an inductive load motor, which helps users save cost.
- Pure sine wave: The single-phase to 3-phase converter features pure sine wave output with a good transient response of less than 50ms, higher conversion efficiency, and stable output voltage. Single-phase to 3-phase converter housing is made of cold rolled steel plate sprayed.
- Low-frequency transformer: 40 hp phase converter adopts a low-frequency transformer which ensures both the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrically isolated to avoid interference, which is very safe for people.
- SVPWM space vector algorithm is used in a single to three-phase converter so that it is available with high conversion efficiency, high instant power, and low no-load loss conversion efficiency can reach more than 94% and no-load loss is small.
- Fault alarm and 24hrs working: High practicability, high stability, high vibration resistance, no noise, low pollution.
- The electrical phase converter filters the grid disturbance and interference simultaneously which is a high-performance power supply for stabilizing both voltage and frequency, providing a more stable and pure power supply for the user's devices.
- DC input is also optional: Suitable for insufficient input power, with DC as a supplement.
- Custom service: 110V to 220V 3-phase converter, 440V to 220V converter, 220V to 380V 3-phase converter, 220V to 440V converter, and 240V to 415V 3-phase converter are available. Peaco Support provides the product customization service for customers worldwide, the input voltage, output voltage, frequency, and phase of the phase converter can be customized for users' needs.
|Low Frequency Transformer
|Cold rolled steel plate sprayed
|Input rated voltage
|Single phase 220V AC
|Input rated voltage range*
|110/120/220/230/240V/380V/415V/440V/480V AC (Optional)
|Input rated current
|Rated output power
|55 hp (40 kW)
|Pure sine wave
|Three phase, 4 wire
|Output rated voltage
|Output voltage range*
|220/380/400/415/440/480V AC (Optional)
|Output rated current
|60.6A (phase current), 380V
|Power Factor (PF)
|Waveform distortion rate (THD)
|＜3% (Linear load)
|Dynamic Response (0 to 100% load)
|Output voltage, output current, output power, output frequency, fault code, time temperature, startup mode selection, setting parameters
|2000V AC, 1 Minute
|Input under voltage, over voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating, etc
|No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
|0~90%, No condensation
|Noise (1 meter)
|G.W. / N.W.
|235kg/220kg for aluminum coil type, 250 kg / 235 kg for copper coil type
|Certification / Warranty
|CE / 1 year
Guidelines for 3 phase converter sizing :
- Categorize the load as resistive or inductive load.
- The inrush current of the load should be less than 150% of the phase converter rated current for 10sec to choose the equivalent capacity of the Peaco Support Phase Converter.
- Choose our single-phase to three-phase VFD for an AC motor having a load capacity below 30hp.
- Phase converter sizing should be 5~8 times the motor capacity for no soft start and no 3-phase VFD motor applications.
- Phase converter sizing should be 3~4 times the motor capacity when the motor runs with a soft start.
- Phase converter sizing should be 1.5~2 times the motor capacity when the motor runs with a 3 phase converter VFD.
- The input and output frequency of the load and input supply must be the same.
- The site facility must have a dedicated input circuit current capacity to supply the single-phase AC for utilizing the 100% capacity of the phase converter.
- Let us understand the static phase converter sizing with an example, assume that the user has an input supply of 220V single phase, the operating load is 20 kW, 480V, 22A FLA, Inrush current is 32 Amps < 7 sec.