High performance 1 phase to 3 phase converter comes with 20 hp (15 kW) output power, 50Hz/60Hz output frequency, converting single phase to 3 phase power from input 110/220/240V/380V/415V/440V AC to output 220/380/400/415/440/480V AC. Competitive price static phase converter with LCD display, pure sine save. 20 hp phase converter is convenient to move with movable wheels. Input, output voltage and RS485 interface are customizable.
For the user manual of phase converters, please contact us.
The output waveform of the 20 hp phase converter converted by phase converter is pure sine wave, the phase angle is 120 degrees, the total harmonic distortion rate (THD) up to less than 3% (Linear load), which totally meet the international power quality standards and are widely applicable to various load, such as robot arms, electric welding machines, argon arc welding machines, electric hoists, rolling gates, packaging machines, chocolate coating machines, motors, lathes, elevators, commissioning inverters, compressors.
Peaco Support 1 phase to 3 phase converters solve the inconvenience caused by the three-phase power supply curtailment to production in some areas or the mismatched equipment voltage. It also solves the needs of some users who cannot apply for three-phase power due to site restrictions.
- Multiple functions. The single to three phase converter adopts the newest generation efficient IPM intelligent module aboard, comes with high efficiency and stable performance, full protection function: input under voltage, over voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating, etc. Longer service life with 15 years or more.
- Step-down start & frequency conversion start. The dual-mode start selection function for the 20 hp phase converter available, through the 4 inch LCD setting, you can set two modes of step-down voltage start and variable frequency conversion start. In such a way, the power of the phase converter can be fully utilized and it is no longer necessary to expand the capacity of the converter when it is equipped with an inductive load motor, which helps users save cost.
- Pure sine wave. The single phase converter to 3 phase features pure sine wave output with good transient response less than 50ms, waveform distortion is very little up to less than 3%, higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage. Single phase to 3 phase converter housing is made of cold rolled steel plate sprayed.
- Low frequency transformer. 20 hp phase converter adopts low frequency transformer which ensure both the input voltage and output voltage are completely electrical isolated to avoid interference, which is very safe for people.
- SVPWM space vector algorithm is used in the 1 phase to 3 phase converter, so that it is available with high conversion efficiency, high instant power and low no-load loss conversion efficiency can reach more than 94% and no-load loss is small.
- Fault alarm and 24 hrs working. High practicability, high stability, high vibration resistance, no noise, low pollution.
- Wide applications. Output AC power comes with higher capability of driving load, is suitable for all kinds of electric appliances, electric tools, electric motors, lathes, elevators, inverters, compressors, etc.
- The electrical phase converter has the function of filtering the grid disturbance and interference at the same time, which is a high performance of power supply for stabilizing both voltage and frequency, providing a more stable and pure power supply for user's devices.
- DC input is also optional (suitable for insufficient input power, with DC as a supplement).
- Custom service. 220V single phase to 480V 3 phase converter, 240V single phase to 480V 3 phase converter, 110V to 220V 3 phase converter, 440 volt to 220 volt converter, 220V to 380V 3 phase converter, 220V to 440V converter, 240V single phase to 415V 3 phase converter are available. Peaco Support provides custom service for customers worlwide, the input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase of the phase converter can be customized for users' needs.
|Isolation mode||Low Frequency Transformer|
|Housing material||Cold rolled steel plate sprayed|
|AC Input||Input rated voltage||Single phase 220V AC|
|Input rated voltage range*||110/120/220/230/240V/380V/415V/440V/480V AC (Optional)|
|Input rated current||68A|
|AC Output||Rated output power||20hp (15kW)|
|Output waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Phases||Three phase, 4 wire|
|Output rated voltage||380VAC ±3%|
|Output voltage range*||220/380/400/415/440/480V AC (Optional)|
|Output rated current||23A (phase current)|
|Power Factor (PF)||1|
|Overload Ability||150%, 10s|
|Waveform distortion rate (THD)||＜3% (Linear load)|
|Dynamic Response (0 to 100% load)||5%, ≤50ms|
|Display LCD||Output voltage, output current, output power, output frequency, fault code, time temperature, startup mode selection, setting parameters|
|Running mode||Working continuously|
|Electrical insulation||2000V AC, 1 Minute|
|Protection Function||Protection||Input under voltage, over voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating, etc.|
|Short-circuit protection||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine|
|Working environment||Ambient temperature||-15℃~+55℃|
|Noise (1 meter)||≤50dB|
|Protection Grade||IP20 (indoor)|
|G.W. / N.W.||165 kg / 150 kg for aluminum coil type & 180 kg /165 kg for copper coil type
|Certification / Warranty||CE / 1 year|