Best price 600W AC servo motor for sale, featuring 110*110mm square flange size, 220V rated voltage, 2.0 Nm output torque, 2.5A rated current and 3000rpm rated speed, equipped with 2500 PPR incremental encoder / 17bit absolute encoder, 1m or 3m encoder cable and power cord for option. Applications of the 600W AC motor mainly involve in automation, robotics, CNC machinery and other applications with a high level of precision and needful versatility.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable AC servo motor features high-speed response, high-precision positioning. It is outstanding to achieve accurate action and the response frequency up to 3.2 KHz. Meanwhile, AC servo control system can automatically remove common vibration, etc. to achieve high-precision positioning.
- The AC servo control system provides longer service life, comes with overcurrent detection, overvoltage detection, over speed detection and protection function of deviation excess and can also detect insufficient power supply of main circuit.
- The ac servo motor in control system is widely used in CNC machine tools, textile industry, printing equipment, medical equipment, packaging equipment, etc. Low cost and high performance.
600W Servo Motor Specification
|Motor Model||P110ST-M02030||Line-line Resistance||3.6Ω|
|Matched Servo Driver Model||P-15B / P-15B2||Line-line Inductance||8.32mH|
|Frame Size||110*110mm||Machanical Time-constant||2.3ms|
|Rated Current||2.5A||Warranty||12 months|
|Rated Speed||3000rpm||Encoder Line Number (PPR)||2500|
|Holding Torque||2.0 N.m||Insulation Class||Class F (155℃)|
|Peak Torque||6.0 N.m||Safety Class||IP 65|
|Voltage Constant||56 V/1000r/m||The Operation of Environmental Conditions||Temperature: 20℃~+40℃|
|Torque Coefficient||0.8 N.m/A||Humidity: <90%RH (no dewing)|
|Rotor Inertia||0.31x10-3 Kg.m2||Application||Automation Equipment|
LA=159mm (without brake), LA= 233mm (with electromagnetic brake)
1. Installation/disassembly components coupled to the motor shaft end, do not hit shaft hard to prevent the other side of motor shaft encoder from damage.
2. Try to prevent its shaft from vibration and bearing damage.
B Model Servo Drive Features
- Control mode: position control.
- Adaptive feedback unit: 2500 line incremental encoder.
- Adopts the latest power device IPM, small size, strong overload capacity, high reliability.
- Optimized braking unit is suitable for frequent starts and stops.
- Simple operation, convenient for trial run, monitoring and parameter setting.
- Adaptive power: 0.6kW-1.0kW.
B Model Servo Drive Data Sheet
|Output Power||0.6kW - 1.0kW|
|Motor Rated Torque||1.9-4.0 Nm|
|Input Power||2 phase L1, L2 or 3 Phase L1, L2, L3, AC 220V (-15%~+10%) 50Hz/60Hz|
|Temperature||Working environment: 0℃~40℃, Storage: -0℃~+40℃|
|Humidity||Working environment: 40%~80% (non condensing), Storage: Below 93% (non condensing)|
|Control Mode||PMW sine wave vector control|
|Regenerative Breaking||We have built-in braking resistance for motor under 1kW, used external terminal B1 B2 when inertia gets bigger.|
|Feedback System||2500 PPR incremental encoder|
|Control Model||Position control|
|Digital Input||Servo ready, alarm clear, CCWL, CWL, TCCW, TCW, EMG, electric gear 1, electric gear 2, position deviation clear, pulse input prohibited.|
|Digital Output||Servo ready, alarm, location complete, speed arrival, magnetic brake, torque limitation.|
|Encoder Signal Output||Signal type: Driver A, B, Z differential output, signal Z open-collector output|
|Position||Input Frequency||Differential input: ≤500 kHz(kpps), signal-ended input: ≤200 kHz(kpps)|
|Command Mode||Pulse and direction, forward or reverse pulse, orthogonal pulse|
|Electric gear Ratio||1~32767 / 1~32767|
|Monitor Function||Speed, present location, location deviation, motor torque, motor current, command pulse, etc.|
|Protected function||Over speed, over voltage, over current, oer load, brake abnormal, encoder abnormal, location out-of-tolerance.|
|Speed Futures||Speed response frequency||> 400Hz|
|Speed fluctuation ratio||< ± 0.03% (electrical load: 0 ~100%), < ± 0.02% (power: -15 ~ + 10%)|
|Speed regulation ratio||1:5000|
B2 Model Servo Drive Features
- Control mode: position control mode, speed control mode, torque control mode, inner speed control mode.
- Feedback system: 2500 PPR incremental encoder or 17 bit absolute value encoder.
- RS484 Modbus communication is available.
- Encoder frequency divider can be set arbitrarily.
- The servo motor encoder has functions of speed and torque signal output (0 ~ 5V analog output).
- The new industrial IPM intelligent power module is adopted, small in size, strong overload capacity, high reliability.
- With excellent response and system rigidity, strong resistance to load disturbance and strong starting.
- Optimized braking unit is suitable for frequent start and stop.
- Easy and simple to operate, monitor and set parameters.
- Adaptive power: 0.6kW - 1.0kW.
B2 Servo Drive Data Sheet
|Motor rated torque||1.9N.m-4.0N.m|
|Feedback signal*||2500 P/R incremental encoder or 17 bit absolute value encoder|
|Control mode||Position control, speed control, torque control, inner speed control, JOG control, trial run|
|Reborn break||Internal mount, External mount|
|Reborn break way||resistive load|
|Control Model||Speed frequency response||250Hz or higher|
|Speed fluctuation rate||＜±3% (Negative load 0%~100%), ＜±2% (Power-10%~+10%)|
|Speed ratio||1: 5000|
|Pulse in frequency||≤ 500 kHz|
|Position control||Control mode||1. Pulse+Diretion 2. CW +CCW Pluse 3. Two phase AB Orthogonal|
|Electrical gear wheel||1-9999 / 1-9999|
|Feedback pluse||Differential output can be set freely.|
|Speed control||Speed range||Speed range -3000~+3000rpm|
|Speed signal||DC -10V~+10V|
|Speed range frequency||±1% (Negative load change 0%~100%)|
|Torque control||Torque range||±3 times rated torque|
|Torque signal||DC -10V~+10V|
|Torque range frequency||±1% (Negative load change 0%~100%)|
|Communication||RS484 Modbus communication|
|Earthing model||The shell of Servo drive to earth, earth resistance ≤ 0.1Ω|
|Monitor||Keyboard display||Speed. present position, order pulse accumulation, position deviation, torque, current, velocity, rotator absolute position, command pulse frequency, running sate, signal Input and output, mainboard temperature and alarm, etc.|
|Analog value display||Speed. Torque, Current, Peak Torque, Rotator absolute Position|
|Protection||Over speed, over current, over load, under voltage, abnormal error, encoder error, abnormal power control, position error, over temperature, etc.|
|Working condition||Temperature||Working: 0℃~55℃, Storage: -20℃~80℃|
|humidity||＜90%, no condensation|
|vibration||＜0.5G (4.9m/s2), 10Hz-60Hz (No continuouse working)|
Notes : 17 bit absolute value encoder comes with a battery for convenient use and is well suitable with 15B2 model AC drive.
Winding and Encoder Connection Table
|Encoder line number||2500PPR|
|Insulation class||Class F ( 155℃)|
|Using environment||Temperature: 0℃~+40℃ Humidity: below 90% RH (No dewing )|
|Motor winding plug||Winding Lead Wire||U (red)||V (yellow)||W (blue)||PE (yellow, green/black)|
|Plug serial number||2
|Encoder plug||Winding Lead Wire||5V||0V||A+||B+||Z+||A-||B-||Z-||U+||V+||W+||U-||V-||W-||PE|
|Plug serial number||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||1|
AC Servo Motor FAQ - What is Servo Drive?
Servo drives are also called servo controllers, which are generally used with servo motors and used to control servo motors. Their combination is called a servo control system. Servo motor with controller is widely used in the automation equipment industry. Meanwhile, the servo drive mainly controls the servo motor through speed, position and torque.