- This series soft starter comes with built-in contactor and provides 3 relays inside. There is no need to add external contactor.
- The electronic soft starter with built-in contactor can work with three phase AC motor and protect the motor from excessive current generated during the accelerating of large torque at starting of motor.
- 16 SCM control and inelligent digital display are available with the motor soft starter.
- High performance soft starter can control multiple motors.
- Effective soft starter with starting modes: current limiting start, voltage ramp start, kick start +current-limiting start, kick start +voltage ramp start, current ramp start, voltage current-limiting double closed -loop start.
- Reliable three phase soft starter features free stop and soft stop. The stop time can be selected freely from 0 to 60 seconds.
- With full protection functions, overcurrent, overload, overheat, low voltage, high voltage, load short circuit, phase loss, phase loss, instantaneous stop, three-phase unbalance protections.
- It is easy to install and simple to operate, featuring full and strong functions.
Note: * denotes optional parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
Softer Starter Dimension (Unit: mm)
Soft Start Wiring Diagram
Soft Starter Details
- Simple control panel. The control panel can be removed to clean, easy to operate, real-time data display on LCD screen.
- Smart mainboard. Soft starter features fast response, multi-functions.
- Power control transformer. It comes with energy saving, circulating circuit, high quality coils with insulation isolation.
- Mutual inductor. the mutual inductor makes the soft starter more standard for measuring instruments, protection equipment and automatic control equipment.
Soft Starter Application
This series soft starters are widely used for motor starting in centrifuges, blowers, compressors, conveyors, mixers, ball mills and other mechanical equipment.