A static phase converter uses motor start capacitors to start a three phase motor on single phase power. These capacitors will be disconnected as long as the motor reaches full RPM and the motor keeps running on the 2 single phase lines of power. The motor will produce approximately two-thirds of its rated horsepower when running on the static converter and two-thirds of the motor windings are being energized.
Whether you are working in an industrial environment or owning a home store, there may be some inconvenience of production and site limitations that single phase power can not be converted to 3 phase power. However, static phase converters from Peaco Support are an excellent choice to meet your special power needs. After successful industrialization and production verification, our static phase converters run three-phase equipment from a single-phase power supply.
Peaco Support provides a wide range of static phase converters, converting single phase to 3 phase power, rated output power ranges from 4 hp (3 kW) to 135 hp (100 kW), 50Hz/60Hz output frequency, such as 5 hp static phase converter, 10 hp static phase converter, 15 hp static phase converter, 50 hp static phase converter. The features of 10 hp static phase converter are as follows.
- Model: PEACO-T-8KW
- Isolation mode: Low Frequency Transformer
- Housing material: Cold rolled steel plate sprayed
- AC input rated voltage: Single phase 220V AC
- Input rated voltage range*: 110/120/220/230/240V/380V/415V/440V/480V AC (Optional)
- Input rated current: 36A
- Input Frequency*: 50Hz/60Hz
- AC Rated output power: 10 hp (8 kW)
- Output waveform: Pure sine wave
- Phases: Three phase, 4 wire
- Output rated voltage: 380VAC ±3%
- Output voltage range*: 220/380/400/415/440/480V AC (Optional)
- Output rated current: 12A (phase current)
- Output Frequency*: 50Hz/60Hz±0.05Hz
- Power Factor (PF): 1
- Overload Ability: 150%, 10s
- Efficiency: ＞94%
- Waveform distortion rate (THD): ＜3% (Linear load)
- Dynamic Response (0 to 100% load): 5%, ≤50ms
- Display LCD: Output voltage, output current, output power, output frequency, fault code, time temperature, startup mode selection, setting parameters
- Running mode: Working continuously
- Electrical insulation: 2000V AC, 1 Minute
- Protection: Input under voltage, over voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating, etc.
- Cooling method: Fan-cooled
- Short-circuit protection: No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
- Ambient temperature: -15℃~+55℃
- Humidity: 0~90%, No condensation
- Noise (1 meter): ≤50dB
- Protection Grade: IP20 (indoor)
- Altitude: ≤2000m
- Dimension: 550*550*800mm
- G.W. / N.W.: 165kg/150kg
- Certification / Warranty: CE / 1 year
10 hp static phase converters come with LCD display for showing output voltage, current, power, frequency, etc., the dual-mode start selection (step-down start & frequency conversion start), pure sine wave, low frequency transformer, full protection functions. Additionally, the 10 hp phase converters adopts SVPWM space vector algorithm and the input voltage, output voltage, frequency and phase of the phase converter can be customized to fit your needs.
For more details of 10 hp static phase converter, please visit here 10 hp Phase Converter, 8 kW Single Phase to 3 Phase Converter.
Peaco Support static phase converters adopts AC-DC-AC circuit structure and SVPWM modulation control technology, converting single phase to 3 phase power with standard pure sine wave. The single phase to 3 phase converters feature 120 degree phase angle, less than 2% harmonic distortion rate. The single phase to 3 phase converters are equipped with full shell, removable wheels for safe and convenient use, you'll find the static phase converters to be easy to install and reliable and they are applicable to various types of loads, such as welding machine, electric hoist, roll gate, packing machine, chocolate coating machine, lathe, motor, elevator, compressor, etc.