The DC servo motor control system, which is composed of a DC permanent magnet brushless synchronous servo motor and a corresponding servo drive, can be widely used in machine tools, textiles, plastics, printing and dyeing, printing, building materials, packaging, woodworking, chemical fields.
- The servo motor is composed of stator, rotor, feedback components, such as incremental photoelectric encoder, resolver, etc.
- The use of stator cores without shell allows large temperature gradients, high heat dissipation efficiency.
- DC servo motor has compact structure, high power density.
- Servo motor features small moment of inertia, fast response speed.
- Brushless DC servo motor comes with high-performance rare earth permanent magnetic materials, strong anti-demagnetization ability.
- DC servo motor with encoder has constant torque output in the entire speed range.
- 12 volt/ 24 volt servo motor provides high balance accuracy, stable high-speed operation, low noise, small vibration, fully sealed design.
- Servo motors are used in various industrial equipment, medical equipment, industrial tailoring machines, robotics, new energy, laser equipment, logistics automation, AGV vehicles, motion axes, and servo control systems. Such motors can convert voltage signals into torque and speed to control the mechanical components, so as to achieve the purpose of operation.
|Rated Voltage||24V DC||48V DC||72V DC|
|Rated Speed||3000 rpm||3000 rpm||3000 rpm|
|Rated Current||40A ± 10%||19.5A ± 10%||13.5A ± 10%|
|Moment Coefficient||0.06A ± 10% N.m/A||0.12A ± 10% N.m/A||0.18A ± 10% N.m/A|
|Rotor Moment of Inertia||1.7 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4||1.7 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4||1.7 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4|
|Line Back EMF||3.7 ± 10% V/krpm||7.5 ± 10% V/krpm||11.0 ± 10% V/krpm|
|Line Inductance||0.12± 10% mH||0.24 ± 10% mH||± 10% mH|
|Line Resistance||0.138± 10% Ω||0.08 ± 10% Ω||± 10% Ω|
|Motor Length (L)||134 (121) mm||120 (107) mm||120 (107) mm|
|Motor Length with Brake (LB)*||184 (175) mm||160 (147) mm||160 (147) mm|
|Feedback Element X * (Optional)||Photoelectric incremental 2500 lines (E) / absolute value 17bit (A17) / rotary transformer (R)|
|Insulation Resistance||DC 500V,＞20MΩ (F)|
|Operating Environment||-20℃~45℃, humidity -20℃~80℃ (No condensation)|
|Rotation Direction||Counterlockwise (CCW)|
|Protection Grade||IP65 (except for shaft opening), totally enclosed, self-cooled|
DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)Note: * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
1. The rotor, also known as the armature, is made of laminated silicon steel sheets with coils embedded on the surface. When direct current is applied, electromagnetic torque is generated to drive the load to rotate under the action of the stator's magnetic field.
2. Brushes and commutator segments. In order to keep the electromagnetic torque generated in a constant direction, the rotor can evenly and continuously rotate in a fixed direction, the brushes are connected to an external DC power supply and the commutator segments are connected to the armature conductor.
3. Stator. The magnetic field of the stator poles is generated by the stator poles. According to the method of generating the magnetic field, the DC servo motor can be classified into permanent magnet type and separately excited type. The permanent magnet poles are made of permanent magnet materials, the separately excited poles are laminated by stamping silicon steel sheets and a constant magnetic field is generated by passing a direct current through the outer winding coil.