The DC servo motor control system, which is composed of a DC permanent magnet brushless synchronous servo motor and a corresponding servo drive, can be widely used in machine tools, textiles, plastics, printing and dyeing, printing, building materials, packaging, woodworking, chemical fields.
- The servo motor is composed of stator, rotor, feedback components, such as incremental photoelectric encoder, resolver, etc.
- The use of stator cores without shell allows large temperature gradients, high heat dissipation efficiency.
- DC servo motor has compact structure, high power density.
- Servo motor features small moment of inertia, fast response speed.
- Brushless DC servo motor comes with high-performance rare earth permanent magnetic materials, strong anti-demagnetization ability.
- DC servo motor with encoder has constant torque output in the entire speed range.
- 12 volt/ 24 volt servo motor provides high balance accuracy, stable high-speed operation, low noise, small vibration, fully sealed design.
- Servo motors are used in various industrial equipment, medical equipment, industrial tailoring machines, robotics, new energy, laser equipment, logistics automation, AGV vehicles, motion axes, and servo control systems. Such motors can convert voltage signals into torque and speed to control the mechanical components, so as to achieve the purpose of operation.
|Rated Voltage*||24V DC||48V DC|
|Rated Speed||3000 rpm||3000 rpm|
|Rated Current||20A ± 10%||11A ± 10%|
|Moment Coefficient||0.06A ± 10% N.m/A||0.12A ± 10% N.m/A|
|Rotor Moment of Inertia||0.58 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4||0.58 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4|
|Line Back EMF||3.8 ± 10% V/krpm||7.0 ± 10% V/krpm|
|Line Inductance||0.17 ± 10% mH||0.56 ± 10% mH|
|Line Resistance||0.07 ± 10% Ω||0.27 ± 10% Ω|
|Motor Length (L)||108 (98) mm||108 (98) mm|
|Motor Length with Brake (LB)*||127 (118) mm||127 (118) mm|
|Feedback Element X * (Optional)||Photoelectric incremental 2500 lines (E) / absolute value 17bit (A17) / rotary transformer (R)|
|Insulation Resistance||DC 500V,＞20MΩ (F)|
|Operating Environment||-20℃~45℃, humidity -20℃~80℃ (No condensation)|
|Rotation Direction||Counterlockwise (CCW)|
|Protection Grade||IP65 (except for shaft opening), totally enclosed, self-cooled|
Note: * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)
A servo motor has many applications in industry and plays a very important role in industrial automation field.
- Industrial dispensing machine: Servo motor is widely used in industrial dispensing machine. Servo motors have reliable quality for production line automation.
- Industrial applications: Servo motors can be used to control industrial looms and weaving machines. They can also be suitable for producing fabrics and carpets and other materials for knitting and embroidery machines.
- Printing machines: Some printing machines are equipped with servo motors that can specifically start and stop the print head on the print media. The servo motor is also a mechanism for moving the print head on the paper.
- Automatic door openers: Automatic doors in hospitals and supermarkets are controlled by servo motors with different sizes.
- Robots: Each joint of the robot mechanism can be activated by a servo motor.
- CNC machines: Servo motor is used in woodworking machines, such as lathes. Servo motors is applied to cut and shape wood blocks into table legs.
- Antenna positioning: Servo motors can also be used in the telescope's elevation drive shaft.
- Solar tracking system: AC Servo motors and DC servo motors can also be used to adjust the angle of the solar panels during the day so that each panel is always facing the sun, which ensures maximum energy absorption during the day.
- Robotic vehicles: Servo motors can be used to explode the bombs of robotic vehicles. The wheels contain small servo motors.
- Camera autofocus: The camera has a highly sophisticated and precise servo motor built into the camera lens, which is used to sharpen and correct out-of-focus images.
- Conveyors: In the product packaging process, servo motors move the conveyors to the different packaging and sorting stages.