The DC servo motor control system, which is composed of a DC permanent magnet brushless synchronous servo motor and a corresponding servo drive, can be widely used in machine tools, textiles, plastics, printing and dyeing, printing, building materials, packaging, woodworking, chemical fields.
- The servo motor is composed of stator, rotor, feedback components, such as incremental photoelectric encoder, resolver, etc.
- The use of stator cores without shell allows large temperature gradients, high heat dissipation efficiency.
- DC servo motor has compact structure, high power density.
- Servo motor features small moment of inertia, fast response speed.
- Brushless DC servo motor comes with high-performance rare earth permanent magnetic materials, strong anti-demagnetization ability.
- DC servo motor with encoder has constant torque output in the entire speed range.
- 24 volt/48 volt/ 72 volt servo motor provides high balance accuracy, stable high-speed operation, low noise, small vibration, fully sealed design.
- Servo motors are used in various industrial equipment, medical equipment, industrial tailoring machines, robotics, new energy, laser equipment, logistics automation, AGV vehicles, motion axes, and servo control systems. Such motors can convert voltage signals into torque and speed to control the mechanical components, so as to achieve the purpose of operation.
|Rated Voltage||24V DC||48V DC||72V DC|
|Rated Speed||2000 rpm||2000 rpm||2000 rpm|
|Rated Current||126A ± 10%||54A ± 10%||42A ± 10%|
|Moment Coefficient||0.08A ± 10% N.m/A||0.18A ± 10% N.m/A||0.25A ± 10% N.m/A|
|Rotor Moment of Inertia||21 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4||22.2 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4||21 ± 10% kg.m2x10-4|
|Line Back EMF||4.7 ± 10% V/krpm||11 ± 10% V/krpm||15.5 ± 10% V/krpm|
|Line Inductance||0.07± 10% mH||0.8 ± 10% mH||0.8 ± 10% mH|
|Line Resistance||0.005± 10% Ω||0.07 ± 10% Ω||0.07 ± 10% Ω|
|Motor Length (L)||204 mm||174 mm||174 mm|
|Motor Length with Brake (LB)*||259 mm||204 mm||204 mm|
|Feedback Element X * (Optional)||Photoelectric incremental 2500 lines (E) / absolute value 17bit (A17) / rotary transformer (R)|
|Insulation Resistance||DC 500V,＞20MΩ (F)|
|Operating Environment||-20℃~45℃, humidity -20℃~80℃ (No condensation)|
|Rotation Direction||Counterlockwise (CCW)|
|Protection Grade||IP65 (except for shaft opening), totally enclosed, self-cooled|
Note: * denotes optional or customized parameters and you can select every parameter in drop-down lists to complete your order.
DC Servo Motor Dimension (Unit: mm)